Author's Note

Stay With Me, Because We Belong Together

Since yesterday, VIPs have been thrown into an emotional rollercoaster, myself included. I found myself just sitting in front of my laptop, unable to do anything because I'm so afraid on the inside. 

To my fellow VIPs, I just want to say don't give up. It's a really hard and trying time for VIPs, BIGBANG and our oldest hyung T.O.P. There are also many false reports around, speculating about the condition of T.O.P at the moment. Don't trust those sites so easily, only trust reliable sources, like some of the large fanpages. I personally rely on bigbangupdates and YGUnited.

I have ever had a similar experience in the past when I was under a lot of emotional stress, and it really can be a lot to handle. Support from people around really works well in helping with recovery, or at least for the person to feel at peace. My fellow VIPs, keep believing in T.O.P that he is strong enough to overcome all of this, and that he will know that no matter what, we VIPs and the rest of the BIGBANG members will always be here for him to back him up. Until whenever. 

P.S. if anyone needs someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a message. I did so yesterday to a fellow VIP, and it does help to feel better. I can't say I'm the best person to talk to, but I'm willing to listen to you and be there to comfort you. STAY STRONG VIPs AND KEEP T.O.P ANG BIGBANG IN YOUR PRAYERS. FIGHTING.