The Leaders

Stay With Me, Because We Belong Together

“Hanna-yah you like Dongchan dont you? Dont deny it I know you do. After knowing you all these years, of course I know it when I see it. I dare say Im very confident in this. Go and get together with him, go on. Im waiting for something to happen between both of you.”  Jiyong was interrogating Hanna about the new guy she likes in school.

 

“Oppa its not like that! Okay fine I guess I do like him that little bit, but no we will not get together no matter what, Oppa. He has a girlfriend, it is not going to work out okay, give it up!”

 

“Yah, oppa can help you. Oppa has a whole lot of ideas up here, you know.” Jiyong points at his head. “For instance, like the event that you are doing next week? When you are backstage preparing for your turn, and he is there as well waiting, go and push him into a corner and--“

 

“Oppa stop! That does not make any sense. That will not happen so just shut up already!” Hanna was so exasperated with Jiyong. Nothing Hanna said about things never working out with Dongchan ever went through to Jiyong.

 

“Okay fine Ill stop for now. But I tell you I wont be wrong on this. I know that something huge will happen. Im never wrong on this, count on it, Han-nie.” Jiyong decided to rest his case against Hanna, though remaining adamant in his stand.

 

“Yah Jiyong-ah! Hanna-yah! Im here! Were both of you arguing again, having your oppa-dongsaeng bonding time again?” Chaerin came running over and started laughing at her own joke.

 

Hanna just rolled her eyes and turned away, totally exasperated with her two best friends. Though Jiyong and Chaerin were in the same elementary school, they never went beyond the basic ‘hello’ ‘byestage. However, with the help of Hanna, Jiyong and Chaerin became close, with the three of them forming some sort of secret group, even dubbed by Jiyong as the ‘Iron Trianglefor the three of them could take things to a whole new level of craziness only achievable with all of them together.

 

With the passing of time in school, this ‘Iron Trianglecame to include their other friends in, namely Seunghyun, Bom, Youngbae, Dara, Daesung, Minji, Seungri, Siyeon, Bona and Eunyoung. Even though all 13 of them spent most of their time together, the ‘Iron Triangletrio was still going strong nonetheless.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Hanna-yah! Did you hear? Dongchan and Aeyoung got together!” Chaerin was hurriedly reporting to Hanna and Jiyong who were studying together.

 

Hanna: “I know. I heard.”

 

Jiyong: “Hannie-yah”

 

Hanna: “Im okay, just dont talk about it anymore okay.”

 

Chaerin: “Man I really want to go up to him and curse at him so bad.”

 

Jiyong: “Chaerin-ah you can take care of that, I will kick him where the sun doesn't shine.”

 

Hanna: “Can you guys just stop? Just dont do anything. Its not like I didnt see it coming. Just let it be, goddamn it.”

 

Chaerin: “Hanna-yah”

 

Hanna: “Guys Im fine okay. Come on lets just study, we have a test coming up. Dont get distracted over useless .”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hanna, Jiyong and Chaerin then decided to head over to a café near Hannas house to study, where it was quiet and sold great coffee. Halfway through studying, Hannas head suddenly rose above the books. Jiyong and Chaerin were constantly eying Hanna all this time, waiting for her to finally explode with all her feelings, and they thought the time had arrived, but they were wrong.

 

Hanna: “Crap guys I think my omma comes back early on Thursdays. What do we do if she walks past as sees us? She thinks that Jiyong-oppa and I are together you know. Oh my god what do I do what do I do.”

 

Chaerin: “Lets just come up with a contingency plan.”

 

Jiyong: “Cant you just tell your omma that Chaerin and I are a package deal? That the three of us are a group, and that we stick together.”

 

Chaerin: “OH I KNOW! Come to the worst, just tell your omma that Jiyong and I got together. But oh my god what an idea.”

 

Hanna and Jiyong just looked at each other and started laughing. Chaerin shuddered at the idea, but all three of them came to the consensus that this was by far the most convincing excuse that they had come up with. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hi everyone! Hope that you are enjoying it up till now. Sorry if it's kind of draggy, but i feel like i have to write about all this background before getting to the . And hope you have realised that I'm trying to name my chapters after songs by YG Family. I know 'The Leaders' is by GD, CL and Teddy, but well basically it's just to signify the same close friendship between three people. Sorry if anyone thinks i've misused it! Please remember to leave commentssss THANK YOU FOR READING THUS FAR!! :)