Seven

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Junhyung! What are you doing here??"

"You remember me??" Junhyung was puzzled beyond words. 
He was still wearing his face mask and cap. If there was any clue that he was Junhyung, it would be his eyes and his general body physique. 
And nobody would be able to tell except Yoseob because Yoseob had spent so much time staring into his eyes and looking at him while he worked at the hospice.
But then again, now that Yoseob had lost his memory, how was it possible that Yoseob knew his name?

"Of course I do. I would never forget you." Yoseob whispered and painfully, he tried to sit upright so that he would be at the same eye level with Junhyung. 
Junhyung gently nudged him upwards to aid him in sitting properly.
He did not want Yoseob to injure himself further and it hurt him everytime he saw Yoseob being in pain.

"But... when you woke up, you could not remember me. The doctor said you had lost your memories from the past seven months."

Giggling softly at Junhyung's baffled face, Yoseob slowly leaned his head against Junhyung's chest.
"I lied... I'm sorry, but I lied. I fear that man too much. I fear of the things he could do. That man who came to my office knew about us. He told me that if I did not comply to his instructions, he would cause harm to you. I couldn't let that happen and yet, I know you would not want me to be his puppet so I... well I guess I really panicked. My mind went wild when I saw that murderous look in his eyes and I wanted you back safe. Junhyung ah, I was so afraid of what he would do to you. I wanted to escape from the situation and so... I jumped out of the window. I know, it wasn't the smartest decision but at that point, I could only think of running away from that man. So after waking up in this state, I figured that it would be best that people think that I do not have any recollection of you. Remember how I promised to make sure nothing happened to me? Well this was the best way I could think of at that point of time. If people think I do not remember you, they would not use me or hurt me to get to you. This way... Junhyung ah, you will be safe too..." 

Junhyung felt his heartstrings being tugged ruthlessly as Yoseob spoke. 
He had brought so much trouble and pain to Yoseob once again and yet, Yoseob was so brave to go through all that.
He wondered what he have done to garner so much good karma to actually meet Yoseob and to actually have Yoseob being so much in love with him.

He hugged Yoseob tight and murmured into the bed of soft black hair, "Thank you and sorry for all that you are going through now. Things will get better.. Dongwoon is settling things as soon as he can. For now, I'll be here by your side until you start walking again."

"I don't want to be able to walk again then" Yoseob replied indignantly.

Junhyung pulled Yoseob away from his embrace and looked into his eyes seriously, "Don't say such things. You will get better as soon as possible so that when my matters are settled, we can go on dates together happily." 

The smile on Yoseob's face grew as his cheeks started glowing pink, "we would go on dates?"

Junhyung laughed at Yoseob's enthusiastic question and brushed his own nose against Yoseob's nose before looking lovingly into Yoseob's eyes, "Yes we would. So get well soon alright?" 

Yoseob nodded his head like an obedient child before staring at Junhyung with puppy eyes suddenly. 

"What is it?" Junhyung asked suspiciously.

"My physiotherapy sessions... I'll arrange it to be either early in the morning or late at night with my doctor okay? So that you can be by my side. I've not been making any progress at all but if you were by my side, I'm sure I'll get better faster!" 

Laughing at the smaller male's cute request, Junhyung patted his head, "Alright. Just have some sessions here and there without me cause I'm sure Nurse Kim would want to attend some with you. And Doojoonie too..." He finished bitterly.

This time, it was Yoseob who laughed. He hugged Junhyung around his waist tightly, "Don't be jealous. You know my heart belongs to you. Besides, I never ever touched him. He's the clingy one." 

"Well I don't like anybody to be clinging on to you."

Yoseob beamed at Junhyung's silly obsessiveness, thinking that this side of Junhyung was really cute.
"Alright, I'll push him away and maybe 'break up' with him as soon as I can." 

Junhyung smiled, satisfied with the answer, he then proceeded to pull his face mask down slightly to give Yoseob a light peck on the lips before he left the room once again as visiting hours were about to commence.
Yoseob lay back down on his side, smiling to himself, knowing that no matter he was, somehow, Junhyung was always near him.

-------------------------------- 

It was already four weeks of Yoseob staying in the hospital and for the past 3 weeks -since Junhyung first appeared before him in the hospital-, Yoseob had displayed remarkable progress in his physiotherapy sessions. He was able to walk for short distances without any support for anybody or any railings. 
However, it was not this positive change that Doojoon found strange about Yoseob...
Doojoon stared at Yoseob, wondering what was different about him. 
The Yoseob he sees talking an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter