Fifteen

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is that... yah! Don't be lazy!" 

Junhyung sighed and grumbled to himself, "Not so observant in other things but this, he notices..." 

"I heard you!"

Sighing dramatically, Junhyung dragged out the basket of dirty clothes that he was about to hide in a corner and started loading them into the washing machine.
It was a Saturday and the couple finally had time to go out on a proper date after so many months. 
There was Yoseob's therapy sessions, Junhyung's doing a proper closure with Dragon's side, trips to the police station to aid in the progress of Shadow's court case, Yoseob catching up on his job and Junhyung working hard on his newly found job. 

Today was a day that they have anticipated so much and now that Yoseob had fully recovered, Junhyung was even more excited by how the date would go.
However, Yoseob had insisted that they made a trip to the hospice first to help the cleaners as it was laundry day. 
Junhyung did not mind helping but it had been two whole hours and he was hungry, tired and terribly upset that he was not enjoying precious couple time with Yoseob.

Yoseob sneaked a peek at Junhyung from the side of his eyes and held back a giggle as he saw the grown man pouting and sulking in the corner.
He looked at his watch and saw that it was lunch time before smiling at the cleaners, thanking them for their hard work and bidding a proper goodbye.
A bubble of happy laughter escaped his lips as he saw how Junhyung, who was slouching, straightened up and started saying goodbye to everyone also, eyes twinkling with happiness like that of a child who was about to get his ice cream. 

"That was such an adorable image of you, you're probably not the 'cool guy' to them anymore" Yoseob teased as they walked out of the hospice, heading to Junhyung's car. 

"I don't care. I'm just glad to be out of there and to finally have some time with you. Yah, Yang Yo Seob, do you not miss me? How could you choose today of all day to do laundry?" 

Snickering at the whining man, "I didn't chose today to be it. It was scheduled last week and I couldn't bear to see the old cleaners struggling with all the heavy sheets and clothes." 

"But you sure can bear to see your boyfriend starving and desperate for some love and attention from you." 

Snaking his arms around Junhyung's waist from the back, they continued walking with Yoseob being attached to Junhyung at the back.
"Are you angry?" He asked innocently while popping his head out from under Junhyung's right arm and staring at the handsome face. 

Junhyung glanced downwards to see the pair of huge, puppy eyes staring so intensely at him between his right arm and waist and he just sighed out loud wistfully.
"As if I could ever stay mad at you.. at those eyes.." 

Pleased with the answer, Yoseob withdrew his head and smacked his face onto Junhyung's back gently, taking in the scent of Junhyung while smiling.
Junhyung reached for the pair of hands that were wrapped around him and squeezed it slightly, "Isn't it uncomfortable to be walking like this?"

"A little. I'm sure anyone who sees me will think that I'm a penguin by the way I'm walking. But I'm enjoying this."

"Why so?"

"Because I can breathe in your body's scent and feel your warmth."

"You can do that every day, any time you want, love." 

Yoseob shook his head, his nose tickling Junhyung's back as he did, "Yeah but I don't know when you might just be taken away again."

Junhyung stopped in his tracks as they have reached the car but he didn't make any move to open the car door.
Slowly, he turned his body whilst remaining in Yoseob's embrace and he enveloped the smaller male in a bone-crushing hug.
"I'm sorry, I promise you that within my best capabilities, I'll make sure I'm always here by your side."

Yoseob smiled warmly and patted his back gently, "I know, I know. It has been months and the secrets and all are history now. I'm just a little paranoid." 

"And you have every right to be."

Pecking Junhyung lightly on his lips, "So are you ready to stop crushing my bones and to go for our date?"
Laughing as he deepened the kiss for a moment, Junhyung released Yoseob and guided him into the car before hopping on himself. 

After a light hearted lunch filled with laughter and warmth at a simple cafe, Junhyung and Yoseob were back in the car. 
However, this time, Yoseob had no idea where they were heading to.

"Where are we going?"

"Not telling you."

"Is it the cinemas?"

"No."

"The mall?"

"No."

"The park?"

"No."

"What about the soccer field?"

"No, do I look like I do sports? And stop asking! You will know when you get there."

"Oh come on, give me a clue!"

"Alright, the clue is that you would never have been able to guess the place." 

"Oh wow, thanks for that very helpful tip," Yoseob replied sarcastically as he l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter