Five

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You've been away far too long. Where are you?"

Junhyung barely could contain his flinch at the words thrown at him by one of the elders of Dragon. 
He knew that they didn't really cared about where he had been. They weren't interested about what he was doing. 
The accusing tone in their words rang in his ears, loud and clear. 

"I've been around." He replied cooly. He had to keep his calm demeanour. 
Any sign of fear or nervousness in his voice would trigger plenty of consequences that he could not afford to face. 

"Dragon needs you to assume your rule as Master." 

"That is not going to happen. I do not plan to do that. Neither did my father." 

"It had always been the case where when the Master passes away, the first son takes over. You are his only son so naturally, you are our Master."

"My father would not want that of me. His will would have indicated for someone else to take over his role and it is impossible that that someone else would be me."

"The will does not exist."

"Yes it does and I will find it."

"How long do you need? We have waited for more than three years. If it existed, it would have been found."

"Give me a year. If the will still ain't found, I'll return."

"A year? You must be kidding, young man. Dragon has been leaderless for three years and while we can run it, the major decisions still need to be made by a Master. The most we will give you is six months."

"I'll take that then."

"Deal. We will prepare for your return." 

"I'm not even going to argue with you about that anymore. Bye." 

With that, Junhyung hung up. He sighed as he removed the card in his mobile phone and broke it into two. 
He had no idea how his number could have been found because even Dongwoon didn't know his number. 
It was always Junhyung who made the call and he made sure to change his card regularly, so his number was never the same one. 

He frowned at the gloomy prospect of finding the will. 
Dongwoon had found out who the traitor was but they still had absolutely no idea why would this person want to intentionally hide the will instead of just destroying it once and for all or showing it for everyone to see. 
Without knowing the true intentions of this traitor, Junhyung and Dongwoon dared not make any drastic moves that might alert the traitor. 

He looked up into the skies as he sat in a quiet corner of a park, once again with his face mask and his cap.
Sighing to himself, he wondered if he was really able to find the will in six months time.
Six months... he laughed to himself in pity. 
It had been six months since Doojoon left Yoseob, seven months since he met Yoseob, a month since he left Yoseob. 
Time spent with Yoseob wasn't long. Although they met each other every day (Yoseob would drop by the hospice even during the weekends which was his off days), time with Yoseob never felt enough for Junhyung. 

Looking at his hands, Junhyung started tearing. 
He wasn't one who had been this emotional, so easily tearing up.
However, he really missed Yoseob so much.
He missed holding Yoseob in his arms, he missed the touch of Yoseob's hair between his fingers and he missed the brushing of Yoseob's lips against his. 
He missed looking into the sparkling eyes of Yoseob, he missed listening to the bright laughter of Yoseob, and he missed the way Yoseob would hug him whenever he was feeling down.

He missed Yoseob.

And Yoseob missed Junhyung.

The sky was darkening, the park remaining quiet with only a few families sparsely lazing around in the cool breeze.
Yoseob was wandering around aimlessly as he did not want to return home straight after work. 
Leaving the hospice and going home had became a dread as he felt that in the hospice, at least he could still feel Junhyung's presence. 
Oh how he missed Junhyung so much.
He missed having Junhyung's arms around him, he missed having Junhyung's fingers running through his hair and he missed the touch of Junhyung's lips on his.
He missed staring into the mysterious eyes of Junhyung, he missed listening to the jokes and funny stories Junhyung would share with him, and he missed being by Junhyung's side to comfort him. 

Tears started flowing slowly down the side of his eyes as he stared into the skies. 
Brushing them away, he looked away and decided to finally head home. 
As his line of sight moved from the clouds to the path ahead of him, a lone figure on a bench in a dark and inconspicuous area of the park caught his eyes. 
He felt his heart racing, his legs trembling, his blood rushing through his body as the figure was so familiar and yet distant.
Familiar because it was of someone he remembered so dearly.
Distant because it had felt like ages since he had seen this figure.

What started as a small steps became a slight jog until it turned to a full fledge sprint. 

Junhyung turned slightly at the approaching sound of quickening footsteps to his left.
Before he could focus his sight on the incoming person, before he could wipe away the tear stains on his face, before he could even react to anything, a familiar green apple smell engulfed him as a head of black hair was tucked firmly under his chin and a pair of hands that his waist was well acquainted with s tightly around his waist.
Burying his face into the head of hair, his arms wrapped around the small body that sat beside him and was koala hugging him.
After minutes of silence passed, Yoseob finally pulled apart slightly and looked up into the pair of mysterious eyes that he had missed. 

"I found you."

And the tears fall once again. For both of them. 

Junhyung smiled amidst his tears and kissed Yoseob's forehead gently before replying.

"Yes you did. And I'm glad you did. Because I was about to collapse from missing you too much." 

"And so was I. I was thinking about you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter