Six

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, it has been so long." Dongwoon pulled Junhyung in for a friendly hug. 

Junhyung smiled grimly and as they both settled down on their chairs comfortably, "I was hoping that our meet up would be a happy one."

"He managed to get Yoseob?!" Dongwoon's eyes widened in shock and fear.

"If he did, I would be breaking his neck right now instead of sipping coffee with you here. But he managed to injure him." 

"That's strange... Woojin... Never leaves things hanging. It is always a clear finish."

"And that's exactly why I called you here. What do you think Woojin really wants by doing that? You know him better. I need answers and I need them fast."

Dongwoon rubbed his temples and after some silent moments where he was deep in thoughts, he finally spoke. 
"If he wanted you back as the Master, he would have killed off Yoseob and destroyed the will. The fact that he held the will, it means that the will indicated for someone else to be Master. But he did not murder anybody in Dragon in the recent years, which means that he is not against the someone. So Master probably wrote something else, something that is probably going to change Dragon, and Woojin does not want that change. If he could have something against you, he can then not reveal the will so the change would not happen and yet, force you to make sure that someone else becomes Master. Oh my goodness, how could I not have thought of all that before!" Dongwoon groaned to himself now that everything was falling into place. He had struggled for weeks, wondering of Woojin's intention.
In fact, he believed that Woojin wanted to be Master which was why he was so uptight and worried that Woojin might kill Yoseob when Woojin mentioned Yoseob to him two days ago.

Junhyung nodded his head in agreement to Dongwoon's conclusion. 
"Dongwoon ah, you're smart enough to think that. You're dependable so I trust you so much. My father trusted you with his life too. I'm sure you can roughly guess who is the one who was supposed to replace him as Master." 

Dongwoon sighed and furrowed his brows, of course he knew. Woojin had always openly declared his respect and loyalty for Dongwoon. 
Master, Junhyung's father, had always entrusted all the more important tasks to him. Even when Master passed away, Dongwoon was out on an important deal settlement. Which was why unfortunately, the location of the will was unknown to Dongwoon. After his father passed away, Junhyung also knew to look for Dongwoon for help as his father had always told him that if anything were to happen and if Junhyung's life that never invcluded Dragon in any aspect were to be dragged into Dragon's world, he was to look for Dongwoon for help.

"I can't sort this out with Woojin directly. He would create more chaos. I need to persuade him to give me the will willingly. Hyung, give me a little more time. At least now we know about Woojin and his intentions."

"Dongwoon ah, I've never doubted your capabilities and I'm sure father didn't too. Please help me on this because I have absolutely no idea how Dragon works and stuff. My only concern now is for Yoseob not to get hurt again."

"Sure thing. So how's Yoseob? What happened?"

"Woojin pushed him out of his office's window" At Dongwoon's widening of eyes, Junhyung waved his hands to calm him down, "His office was at the second level, thankfully. The hospice's nurses had told me that the doctors have checked that there are no internal bleeding and the only problem is that he injured his legs so he has to go through a period of physiotherapy to start walking proper again. Nobody knows how long that would take but I'm just very thankful that he's alive and safe and sound. The hospital would be a safe place for him to reside in for now."

Nodding his head, Dongwoon patted Junhyung's shoulders comfortingly, "I'm sorry that you and Yoseob have been dragged into Dragon. I'll make sure this is solved as soon as possible." 

Junhyung smiled, "You stay safe too. Yoseob and I are very grateful for all that you are doing. My father would be very pleased to know that you are really the best choice he made." 

Laughing slightly, the mood lightening up significantly, "How do you know that I really am the one he appointed?"

Raising an eyebrow, Junhyung smirked, "I might not know Dragon. I might not know how things work there. But I know my father." 
With that, he put on his cap and face mask once again and walked out of the cafe.
---------------------------------------

Yoseob squinted his eyes as he took in the unfamiliar sight of an unfamiliar room. His eyes was adjusting to the slightly litted up room. Groaning in pain, he gingerly lifted himself up slightly so that he was sitting upright on the bed. 

"Yoseob, you're up!" 

"Doojoon, wha--- ouch! My legs, they hurt!" 

"Don't move them! The fall had caused them to be injured and don't worry!" As Doojoon saw Yoseob's face twisting up in worry. "You might not be able to walk properly now but with physiotherapy, things will get better and you will be back on track."

Yoseob stayed silent as he stared at his legs. It was a tensed ten minutes but Doojoon was still unwilling to break the silence. 
He stared at the male that was sitting on the bed infront of him. 
Yoseob looked like he was deep in thoughts, his lips curved downwards into a frown, his eyebrows furrowed in sadness, his wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter