Chapter 6

Is That All You Got?

"We start with the couple shoot in two minutes!" One of the set directors announced before going back to work.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me I was going to be working with Seo Jin Goo!" Jihyun whisper-yelled at Youngsuk. "He's one of my favorite actors, how could you do this to me!?"

Youngsuk laughed. "Having some fangirl problems, are we?" Jihyun glared at him and punched him in the shoulder but not hard enough for it to actually hurt. She glanced at Jingoo, only to find that he was walking towards them. Her eyes shot wide open and she attempted to act natural.

"Kim Jihyun, right?" Jingoo asked with a smile. Jihyun turned to him and smiled awkwardly.

"Oh uh, yeah. That's me. And-and you're Seo Jingoo. I'm actually a big fan." She rambled before mentally face-palming. 'You sounded like an idiot!' She thought to herself.

Jingoo laughed. "Thanks, I'm flattered. It's nice to meet you." He smiled again.

"You too," she replied, returning the smile. Jingoo gave a small wave before walking off to finish getting his makeup touched up.

"We're ready to start!" The same set director from before announced. Jihyun and Jingoo walked onto set, greeting each other with a smile. Jingoo was wearing white dress pants and a suit jacket over a red shirt with white dress shoes. The couple shoot began and they posed together. At first, the two were slightly unsure of how to work together but soon became more comfortable with each other, working in sync with one another. Once the director was satisfied, they stopped.

"Well done!" He smiled at them and they bowed in return. They walked off set and smiled at each other.

"That was fun!" Jihyun said as she pulled her heels off, happy to be free of the things. 

"Yeah! You work like someone who's been in the business for years!" Jingoo complimented.

Jihyun blushed slightly and grinned at him. They then went their separate ways to change and take off their makeup.

"See, that wasn't so bad!" Youngsuk said, meeting up with Jihyun as she walked towards the dressing room.

Jihyun stuck her tongue out at him before making a run for the dressing room, not wanting to hear his 'I told you so' speech. She got changed into her regular clothes and put on some less drastic makeup on. She made sure she had all her belongings before heading out the door and meeting back up with Youngsuk. "Ready!" She smiled at him and they headed out.

"Wait!" Someone called from behind them. They turned and Jingoo was jogging over. "Can I see your phone?" He asked Jihyun meekly.

She eyed him suspiciously for a moment before giving in to his puppy-dog face. He grinned and typed a few things before handing it back. "Let's hang out sometime!" He said before jogging off. Jihyun looked down at her phone to see that he had put his number in. Youngsuk nudged her a bit. She looked up and he gave her a knowing look. Jihyun scoffed and shoved him. "Not one word, mister." Youngsuk just laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyun walked down the hallway and towards her room, exhausted from that day's schedule. "YAH! Jihyun-ah!" She heard someone yell from behind her. She turned to see Jimin skipping over to her. She laughed. "Hey, oppa." Jimin made a goofy face and held a hand to his heart. "It feels great to be called oppa." Jihyun laughed and flicked his forehead. Jimin pouted and rubbed the spot she flicked. "Wait, why are you on my floor?" Jihyun asked, remembering that the boys were a floor above her. 

"I got bored and was coming to see if you were home yet." He shrugged. "You should come with me and the guys somewhere."

"But I'm so tired." Jihyun whined and pouted. 

"Fine then, I guess we'll just hang out in our dorms." Jimin said stubbornly and grabbed her arm, dragging her back to the elevator to go up one more floor. Jihyun sighed in defeat, allowing herself to be pulled away. 

They got on the elevator and went up to the next floor before heading down the hallway a little ways. They finally stopped at a door and Jimin burst through it, yelling that he was back and had brought Jihyun. Jin peeked out from the kitchen and waved at Jihyun with a sweet smile. Jihyun waved back and turned to see V practically tripping over himself to come out of his room to see the two who had just arrived. Jungkook, Suga, and Namjoon were sitting on a small couch in the living room area and greeted Jihyun with smiles. 

"Jihyun, come taste this new recipe I'm trying!" Jin called from the kitchen. 

"Coming!" Jihyun called back before waving to the guys once more and heading to the kitchen.

Jin offered her a spoonful of broth from the stew. Jihyun happily tasted it. "So, what do you think?" Jin asked nervously. 

Jihyun thought for a moment before giving him too thumbs up. "It's delicious! I would add just a touch more pepper, though. Then it will be prefect." Jihyun told him with a grin. 

"I knew it was missing something! Thank you Jihyun-ah~." Jin smiled.

Jihyun nodded with a smile before heading to join the other boys. She looked around and paused. "Wait, where's Hobi?"

"I think he's sleeping. He's been napping for awhile now." Jungkook told her, yawning a bit himself. 

"That's a great idea, I think I'll do the same. Jihyun, you can have my spot on the couch." Suga smiled and stood up, heading to one of the rooms.

"Thank you, oppa!" Jihyun called and sat between Jungkook and Namjoon. Jungkook made a gagging noise at Jihyun calling Suga "oppa" and she laughed. "You're just jealous." She teased, earning a playful glare from him. Jihyun stifled a yawn, remembering how tired she was before Jimin had dragged her here. 

"Aww, our little Jihyunie is sleepy." Jimin cooed as he walked up in front of her and pinched her cheek. Jihyun lightly slapped his hand away. "You already knew that when you forced me to come here, Jiminnie." She scolded, putting emphasis on his nickname, but couldn't hide the small smile forming on her face because of their playful banter.

"Dinner's ready! Could someone go wake up the other two?" Jin called from the kitchen. 

Everyone looked at Jihyun and her eyes widened. "Why me!?" She complained.

"Because you're the only one Suga hyung won't kill for waking him up. Hopefully." V said with a shrug.

Jihyun sighed and pushed herself off the couch. "Fine.." she muttered before walking to one of the rooms and peeking through the door. She saw J-Hope asleep on one of the beds and smirked to herself. She tiptoed over to him before suddenly jumping onto the bed, standing right next to J-Hope and began jumping. "Time to wake up, Hobi!" She yelled as she jumped. J-Hope groaned and whined before pushing Jihyun off his bed. She landed on her feet while in a fit of laughter. She then started poking his side. "Hobi~, time for dinner." She quietly called to him. J-Hope opened one of his eyes and glared up at her. Jihyun attempted to smile cutely for affect but J-Hope started laughing at her. Jihyun glared at him and grabbed a pillow, whacking him with it as punishment for laughing at her. 

"Sorry, sorry." J-Hope surrendered and Jihyun stopped hitting him. "I'll get up now, just don't try to kill me with the pillow." J-Hope laughed. Jihyun stuck her tongue out at him before skipping out of the room and to the room she'd seen Suga go into to sleep. She saw him sound asleep on a bed with his mouth wide open. Jihyun stifled a laugh before quietly walking over to him. She didn't dare jump on his bed like she did with J-Hope because she knew Suga hated being woken up anyway. "Yoongi~, wake up~." She carefully nudged him, trying to wake him up. Suga just groaned and rolled over so he was facing away from her. Jihyun sighed. "Really? Come on, you have to wake up for dinner." She said, more stern this time. Suga ignored her and stayed facing towards the wall. Jihyun began poking his sides, hoping that would wake him up. "Hurry up or the others will finish the food before us. I'm going to starve to death if you don't wake up now." Jihyun exaggerated, hoping that her ridiculousness would make him at least open his eyes so she could say she tried her best. 

"Fine, I'll get up. I'll get up." Suga mumbled. Jihyun cheered in victory before leaving the room to eat. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed bowls for everyone from the cabinet, having practically memorized where everything went from coming over so often. 

"You managed to wake them up?" Jin asked slightly surprised as he stirred their food. Jihyun put the bowls on the counter next to the food and nodded with a smile. "Hobi was easy to wake up. Suga took some time but all I had to do was threaten that I would starve to death if he didn't get up." She explained as Jin dished out the food into each bowl. He let out a loud laugh. "Well, I guess that's one way to do it."

"I thought Jin already told you guys dinner was ready. Hurry up and get in here before we eat it all without you." Jihyun called to the boys in the living room as Suga and J-hope finally came out of their rooms. Everyone rushed over and took a bowl, thanking Jin for cooking for them. They ate in the living room, either sitting on the floor or on the couch, since there wasn't really much of a dinning room. They had a breakfast bar but only a couple people could sit there so they usually just ate in the living room.

Jihyun and the boys ate and messed around, chatting and playing little games. 

"Truth." J-Hope said with a determined look on his face. 

Jihyun smirked. "Is it true that you once snuck into the YG building to meet G-Dragon but never even got to actually see him?"

J-Hope's eyes widened and his cheeks had a light tint of pink to them. "How did she know that?" He mumbled to himself.

Jihyun's face light up and she let out a laugh. "So it's true! You really snuck into the YG building! How did you even manage that!?" She asked, still laughing at the new development. 

J-Hope glared at her but couldn't help cracking up a bit too. "I was still just a trainee, I told the security guards that I had an unofficial audition and I guess they had had a long day because they didn't even check to see if it was true." He admitted and the whole group laughed with him.

For the rest of the time, the eight of them talked and told stories, some embarrassing and some funny. Jihyun was sitting on the couch and eventually fell into a peaceful sleep leaning on Namjoon. Soon, the boys grew tired and let Jihyun sleep on the couch as they all went to their rooms and went to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!! I'm SO sorry about not updating in awhile. I just got into high school so I'm still trying to get the hang of things and I'm not able to update a lot. I will try to update more often from now on! Pinkie swear! Thanks for the comments and subscribing! It really means a lot! LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3