Chapter 4

Is That All You Got?

Quick author's note before you start reading, I'm sorry for taking so long with updates but I'm back in school so I'll probably only update once a week (I think I mentioned this in the last chapter but still,) so please bear with me! Thank you for the support and I will be sure to work hard in return!

 

"You've never played Mario!?" Jin nearly screamed as they walked down the sidewalk towards the restaurant. Jihyun covered her ears and laughed loudly. She shook her head, "No, I'm not much of a videogame person." Jin looked shocked as he stared at her with wide eyes before quickening his pace to walk ahead of her. Jihyun laughed again as Jungkook walked up to walk next to her this time. 

"He's kind of obsessed with Mario." Jungkook chuckled as he watched the older man glance back at Jihyun with a playfully disgusted face every now and then. 

"I now know that." Jihyun said and made a face at Jin as he glanced back again. When he saw her face he let out a burst of laughter, surprising Yoongi who was walking right next to him. The other boys were chatting behind them with the exception of Taehyung who was skipping around them as he loudly sang any song that came to his mind.

"I hope you know that they all already like you a lot." Jungkook spoke up after a few minutes of walking. Jihyun looked at him surprised. "How do you know?"

"I can just tell. They're comfortable around you." He said simply with a shrug. He kept looking forward as Jihyun stared at him in surprise. She finally returned her gaze forward and took a look at all the boys around her. Were they really already comfortable with her?

They made it to the restaurant and headed inside to get seats. Jihyun was surprised that no one had recognized the boys but then again it was dark and they wore hats, making harder to make out their features. The sat at their table and Jihyun sat between Jimin and Namjoon. They soon began chatting and getting to know each other with they waited for the food to come. They joked around and played little games to find out more abut each other until their food came and they began grilling the meat. Jimin picked up a piece of beef and offered it to Jihyun with a cute smile. Jihyun gratefully accepted and ate it.

"Thank you, Jiminnie." She joked causing him to make a face and stick his tongue out at her.

"So Jihyun," Jihyun turned to her other side and smiled at Namjoon to show she was listening. "How again did you come to meet our Golden Maknae?"

Jihyun giggled at the nickname for Jungkook before replying. "The day I moved into the Big Hit dorms he helped me with my suitcase." She told him before taking a bite of rice. 

"Our Jungkookie didn't hurt himself carrying anything, did he? He's quite frail." Hoseok spoke up in a joking manner. Jungkook punched his shoulder since he was sitting right next to him causing Hoseok to overdramatically let out a wail in "pain".  The table fell into a fit of laughter, brightening the small, nearly empty shop.

Jihyun smiled at the boys around her as they joked and teased each other. She didn't think she would really be making many friends at the company yet here she was.

Namjoon nudged Jihyun and whispered something in her ear. She glanced at Jimin with a mischievous smirk before taking a piece of beef in her chopsticks and dunking in spicy sauce that had come with their order. She held it above the bowl for a moment to allow it to stop dripping. She took the piece of beef and noticed that Jimin was engrossed in a heated debate about who was the better dancer, him or Jungkook. She nudged his shoulder lightly, "Jiminnie," she said, dragging out the e. He glanced at the beef she was offering him for a split second before opening his mouth. Jihyun gave it to him and he began to chew. Namjoon stared at him trying to hold in his laughter as Jimin's face suddenly changed. 

He whipped his head around to look at Jihyun with wide eyes, the food still in his mouth but he was no longer chewing. Jihyun's eyes widened and she quickly pointed to Namjoon. "It was his idea." Jimin looked at Namjoon and forced himself to swallow before drinking an entire glass of water in an attempt to sooth his throat.

None of the other boys really realized what was happening but they were still laughing at the faces Jimin was making because of the hot food. Jimin looked back at Namjoon with a dangerous glare. Namjoon's eyes widened. "Okay, it may have been my idea but Jihyun did it!" He shouted. 

Jimin kept glaring at Namjoon. "Don't blame our Jihyunnie for you corrupting her young, impressionable mind!" He shouted back.

Jihyun burst into laughter at his statement. "Thank you for being on my side, Jiminnie." She said between laughter. Then both Namjoon and Jimin began laughing too. The entire table was in more fits of laughter. Jihyun hadn't laughed this hard in a long time, especially since she's been so busy with practice.

Eventually, the owner of the restaurant kicked them out for being to loud but they didn't really mind. They all had a good time together and now had full bellies. When they got back to the dorm, the boys walked Jihyun to her room as they were a floor above her before heading to their rooms. Jihyun sighed and threw herself on the mat on her floor. She was exhausted. After a few minutes, she got up and got ready for bed before laying down and falling fast asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jihyun was awoken by knocking at her door. She sighed and looked at the time. 4AM. It was too early for it to be her manager so she pulled herself up and dragged her feet towards the door. She looked through the peephole before sighing and opening the door. "What are you doing here at this ungodly hour?" She asked Taehyung and Jungkook as they stood in front of her. 

"We were bored." Taehyung said with his signature smile. Man, the smile was adorable. Jihyun closed her eyes and sighed. 

"But I'm tired. And I have a full day of practice tomorrow. Again." She said opening her eyes again to look at them. They pouted at her, hoping to win her over. Jihyun let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine. You can come in but I'll probably fall asleep while you guys are still here." She told them, opening the door wide enough for them to enter. They cheered and ran inside. Jihyun closed the door and followed them in, plopping back down on her sleeping mat. 

"That's your bed?" Jungkook asked. 

Jihyun looked down at her mat before looking back up at him and nodding. "Yup, that's what the company gave me."

"That kind of ..." Taehyung said with a weird look on his face. 

Jihyun shrugged. "It's not like I sleep a lot anymore anyway." She told them, laying down on her side so that she could still see them.

The three of them talked and laughed for awhile before Jihyun slowly fell asleep. Jungkook and Taehyung stayed for a few minutes after, quietly talking before they decided to leave. They quietly went out the door, shutting it behind them, and headed back to their rooms.

 

A/N: So this chapter is ALSO pretty short and I feel bad for that but I mean, the creative juices have got to be flowing for me to make a super long one and right now my brain is kind of mush from doing a load of homework XD ANYWAY! I have a question for my readers! Do you like me calling the members by their real names or would you prefer stage names? Or maybe some of their real names and some just their stage names? Let me know what you guys prefer and that's how I'll write it :)