Kim Hyun Joong

Our Love Continues

A few minutes later, I stood in front of the door that was supposedly Kim Hyun Joong's dorm. I hesitated, my arm poised to knock, I steeled myself and knocked once, a sharp rap pf my knuckles. The door flung open and there was Kim Hyun Joong in the flesh.

"Fl-Floriana?" he sounded surprised and I nodded.

He invited me in and led me to a small sitting area. We looked at each other for a long awkward moment, unsure of what to say or how to even start the conversation. I mean, how do you start a conversation with someone you haven't seen or talked to in eight years? Finally, I leaned forward.

"You can probably guess why I'm here Hyun Joong." I started.

"Yeah. I take it you heard everything?" he asked me.

I nodded. "I couldn't believe it at first, but then the pictures were published...how could you do that?" I asked, some anger flooding my voice.

He flinched at my sudden change of tone. "It was only the one time..." he defended.

"Not according to what I read. And now she's pregnant with your child? Hyung Joong, what did you two do after the court date? Go back to her place and have ? From what I heard, that court date didn't end favorably for either of you." I said.

"Its not mine! I can't believe this Floriana!" he shouted. He was on his feet now.

"Then what am I supposed to believe then?!" I shouted, standing my ground.

"You're a fan! You're supposed to stand by my side, not take others!" he shouted back at me.

"There's two sides to every story! I can't ignore the other half!" I screamed.

"That's why I'm enlisting! To get away from all this for two years!" he yelled.

"So now you're taking the coward's way out instead of facing your mistake head on? Really mature!" I shouted.

The next think I knew, there was a sharp crack against my cheek and my neck whipped sideways. A stinging pain was making my right cheek throb. I cupped it as tears welled in my eyes. I looked up at Hyun Joong in shock and he looked just as shocked as I was and very pale.

"Floriana..." he started, walking towards me.

I scrambled away from him. "Stay away from me!" I growled and ran out, slamming the door behind me.

I let my back slide down the door as I broke into sobs. I can't believe he slapped me. Now I was certain he wasn't the same man I knew. A note slid under the door. It read: These are the addresses of the other members. I'm sorry.

I pocketed the note and left, my cheek still stinging.

 

Author's Note: PLEASE NO BASHING! ITS JUST A FAN FICTION!