Impromptu Romance

Our Love Continues

My first week of teaching ended and I was exhausted. I trudged home that Friday and flopped into my armchair, my feet feeling like weights attatched to my legs. I gave a small sigh of reliefand then my phone chimed to signal a text message. I picked it from the end table that I had set it on and opened it, a smile crossing my face as I saw that it was from Kyu Jong.

Kyu Jong: -Hey jagiya, I have tonight off~-

I smiled and typed back a response. -I'm sorry yeobo. I'm exhausted and my feet hurt.-

I felt bad since we hadn't seen each other since my arrival in Korea over a month ago. I couldn't help that I haven't adjusted to my school schedule yet. My phone chimed again with Kyu Jong's response.

Kyu Jong: -Sounds like you need a foot rub, a hot bath, and some dinner~-

Me: -Yeah I do~. And some wine.-

Kyu Jong: -What kind of wine?-

Me: -A sweet white wine.-

Kyu Jong: -And for dinner?-

Me: -Italian. Like spaghetti and meatballs or lasagna.-

Kyu Jong: -Got it.-

I looked at our text exchange and wondered what he was up to. I really wanted to sleep, but couldn't bring myself to do so. I flipped on the TV and scanned through the channels, settling on some drama that I didn't know the name of. I was watching it for about a half hour before there was a knock at the door and my phone chimed.

Kyu Jong: -Is your door open?-

My eyes widened and I rushed to answer it. I flung open the door and saw Kyu Jong smiling down at me. I grinned and invited him in, immediately leading him into the kitchen upon seeing the takeout bags clutched in his hands. I was about to help him set everything up, but he stopped me.

"Go sit and relax. I'll call you in once everything is set." he said as he ushered me out of the room.

I pouted a bit but went back to my armchair. A few minutes later, Kyu Jong came in with trays with steaming containers of spaghetti and meatballs. Then he set up a couple of wine glasses next to them and filled them up with white wine. He took a seat in the armchair opposite mine and raised his glass.

"To our relationship." he toasted and we clinked our glasses.

We ate our dinner in silence and finished a half hour later. Kyu Jong cleaned everything up despite my offering. After he was done, I noticed he picked up another bag and looked at me with that smile I loved. 

"Where's your bathroom?" he asked me.

"Second door on the right." I replied as I pointed down the hallway.

He leaned over and pecked my cheek before heading down said hallway and into the hallway. I continued watching TV until he came back in and swooped me into his arms.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I giggled.

"I'm taking you to your bath, I really hope you like it." he said, his voice laced with love.

He carried me into the bathroom and deposited me in front of the door, only to cover my eyes as he led me in. Once I felt the carpet turn into tile, Kyu Jong took his hands away. I gasped at the scene before me.

Red rose petals littered the floor and vanilla and lavender candles lit up the counter. Strawberry scented bubbled filled the tub to the brim. This was seriously the most romantic thing I had ever laid eyes on.

"Oh Kyu Jong..." my voice trailed off as my surprise visibly showed. 

"It sounds like you love it." he purred in my ear as he untucked my shirt from my skirt.

"I do love it." I answered as my body became heated from the action.

He started ing my blouse and ping my skirt. Oh ! No! He's not going to bathe with me is he?! After my garments were loosened, he left and I breathed out a sigh of relief. I wasn't ready for him to see me . I discarded my clothes and stepped into the tub. The hot water felt heaveny on my sore tired muscles. I let out a soft sigh as I slowly began to relax. After some time, the water turned cold and I dried myself off, surprised that the towel I was using was warm, as if someone had let it cycle through the dryer. I changed into the pajamas that were already laid out for me. I dropped my used towels down the chute and rejoined Kyu Jong in the living room.

"Did you enjoy your bath?" he asked as I laid down, my feet in his lap.

"I did. Very much so." I answered.

Kyu Jong kept his smile as he began to rub my feet. I made soft mewling noises to let him know he was doing a good job. Soon, I began to feel my eyelids droop and I fell into the world of sleep.

 

Author's Note: Wow, finally got around to updating this! I got busy, but to make up for it, here's a nice long chapter that took me a week, YES A WEEK, to write~. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!