Heo Youngsaeng

Our Love Continues

As it turns out, the bus ride to Youngsaeng's wasn't very long and I was there in ten minutes. Youngsaeng was just unlocking his door as I walked up to him. He gave me a smile and enveloped me in a friendly hug. We exchanged greetings and he invited me inside.

I observed that his dorm wasn't much bigger than the others and I took a seat on the sofa. We talked about his military life and my schooling as well as my reasons for coming to Seoul. He invited me to stay for dinner and I graciously accepted. We had pizza and pleasent conversation, which eventualy turned to Kyu Jong. 

"He still likes you." Youngsaeng mentioned casually. 

"I still like him too. I wonder what will happen when I see him again?" I pondered out loud.

"Give you the kiss of a lifetime." Youngsaeng joked and I playfully slapped his arm.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"It could happen." he said.

"I know and I kind of do wnat it to happen." I admitted.

"I bet you do. When do you plan on seeing him?" he asked curiously.

I thought for a bit. "Maybe tomorrow." I answered simply.

Youngsaeng smiled and we chatted late into the night. He saw me to the door and I took the bus back to my apartment. I visited four of the five members so far. Just Kyu Jong was left. I put a hand on my heart and found it beating fast at the mere thought of seeing him again. I was nervous and excited as hell about seeing him again.

Did he really wait for me?

How will our meeting go?

Does he still love me?

 

Author's note: I know its short and you all waited so long! I'M SO SORRY~! ADULT LIFE SO MUCH~! Next chapter will be Kyu Jong's! I'm really excited for this chapter! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!