Discovery

Our Love Continues

I glanced up at Kyu Jong questioningly as he went into the kitchen to take the call. I heard a lot of raised voice on Kyu Jong's end. He came back a little while later looking flustered.

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked as he sat back down.

"That was my manager...you might want to check the news." he said.

I took my laptop from the end table and powered it up. I accessed the Internet and immediately went to the entertainment news section. My eyes widened as I saw the front of my apartment door and Kyu Jong standing in fornt of it with the bouquet of flowers that was now in a vase on my kitchen table. The headline beneath it read Does Kyu Jong have a girlfriend? I read the whole article, my face paling as I did so.

"How...? How did they get this?" I asked worriedly.

"Sasaengs. They get all kinds of information, mainly information that shouldn't be made public." Kyu Jong answered, a hint of anger tinging his tone.

"So...what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Its either I deny it and let the rumors continue or go public which would put you in potential danger." he explained.

I weighed each option, taking into account my own feelings. If Kyu Jong and I decided to keep our relationship secret and deny the reports, it would be safer for me , but at the same time, it made me feel like his dirty little secret and that he was ashamed of me. On the other hand, if we went public, it would make me feel better and, admittedly, a bit smug, but it would put me at a greater danger risk and it would leave me at the mercy of sasaeng fans.

"What do you want to do about us?" I asked carefully.

"I'll talk to the CEO of my company...and I'll introduce you to him as well. After the talk, then we'll decide." he said.

I swallowed nervously. I wasn't really looking forward to that, but I trusted Kyu Jong with my whole heart and I knew that whatever was decided, he would be with me no matter what.

Author's Note: Here's the update~. I have the next chapter started and it will most likely be up on Friday depending on what happens. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~! MAKE YOURSELVES KNOWN MY SILENT READERS~!