I Love You and Decision

Our Love Continues

The day of the tal came and I dressed in my best clothes. To say I was nervous was an understatement. My stomach was in knots and my palms were sweaty. I paced in my living room until I heard my apartment buzzer and let Kyu Jong inside. 

"You're nervous." he said in lieu of greeting as he walked inside. 

"Very much so." I said to him. 

Kyu Jong sighed and went behind me, rubbing my shoulders and whispering words of reassurance in my ear. I slowly felt myself start to relax. Once I did, we carefully made our way to his car using the back entrance. Kyu Jong held my hand as he drove us to his company. When we parked, he turned to me and looked me right in the eyes. 

"Whatever happens in there today, just remember that I will always be by your side. It may be too soon since we have only been dating for four months, but I love you. I have from th moment I first laid eyes on you all those years ago." Kyu Jong confessed.

I smiled softly at him as the words I had longed to say were finlly going to leave my lips. "I love you too. I realized it the night you left. It has eaten at my heart for eight years and now I finally got to say it.

Kyu Jong returned my smile and kissed me. This kiss was eager and full of passion as our love for each other was professed. We pulled apart, panting slightly. Once we caught our brath, we exited the car and entered his company. I kept close to Kyu Jong as he led us to his CEO's office. He knocked and the door opened to reveal a semi big office with a large desk, a computer, and some file cabinets. A man grinned at us from behind the desk.

"Kyu Jong! I'm glad you came. I saw the news..." the man said as he looked at the two of us and turning serious.

"Yes. Florianna, this is is Gil Jong Hwa, the CEO of B2M Entertainment." Kyu Jong introduced me.

I bowed. " Pleased to make your acquaintance Mr. Gil." I said politely.

We sat in front of his desk and I stayed quiet as Kyu Jong and his CEO discussed whether or not to go public. I did have an advantage with being a non celebrity, but sasaengs could easily find me. The talk finally came to an end sometime later.

"I hope you realize the enormity of your decision. I do appreciate the fact that you told the company." the CEO said. 

"I do. I'll do everything I can to keep her safe." Kyu Jong said.

With one final bow, we left the office and walked back to the lobby. We sat on the couch and he gently took my hand.

"I know you weren't really paying attention, so I'll tell you what we decided. We're going to confirm I'm in a relationship, but release nothing more than that." he said as he caressed my face with his other hand. 

"I can go along with that." I said.

Inside, I was scared. I was scared of how his fans would react to this news.

 

Author's note: Merry Christmas~! My present to my readers is this update~. OMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!