Reassurance and a New Friend

Our Love Continues

We walked together in silence for a bit until we reached what looked like an empty practice room. We sat down in the center of it and he pulled me against him, holding me tightly but securely. A loving embrace.

"Talk to me babe." he said.

I broke. "Kyu Jong, I'm scared! I don't belong in this world. The netizen will find me and eat me alive. The sasaengs will torment me into nothingness. And you'll get so much hate..." I babbled on.

Kyu Jong turned me towards him and cupped my face, wiping tears that I hadn't even known I was shedding. "Baby, I'm scared too. We're in this together and I'm not going to leave your side ever. I'll make sure the netizen and sasaengs don't find you. As for me, I'll ignore the haters. If they leave the fandom just because I'm dating you, then they aren't real fans." he reassured me.

I looked up at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes. I believed him with my entire heart, mind, and soul. I wiped the remainder of my tears and he captured my lips with his own. This kiss was filled with the love and trust he had for me. He kept it long and chaste, just the way I liked it.

"Feel better?" he asked after he pulled away. 

"A little." I admitted. 

He smiled and helped me up. We left the practice room and a very familiar face walked towards us. I instantly became star struck.

"Hyung, what's this that you have a girlfriend?" Eric Nam asked in his usual goofy way.

"Ah neh. Florianna, this is my labelmate-" I cut him off.

"Eric Nam! Oh my gosh, I love After School Club. Its so funny." I gushed. 

"I've never seen you like this." Kyu Jong laughed,

"We're both from the States." I beamed. 

"Ah really? Which state?" he asked. 

"Wisconsin." I answered.

"Midwesterner. So how did you become unfrozen from the ground?" he joked.

"I have fire and ice in my blood, you southern dweller." I joked back.

Our banter continued for some time and I gradually felt more relaxed around Eric. He really was as easygoing off camera as he was on camera. It also helped that we were from the same country. We exchanged numbers before he had to leave for schedules.

"You know, I'm glad you met him. You have a lot in common and he can help you with this new, unfamiliar world. Same with me. I can help too." Kyu Jong joked at the end.

"Neh, I know. Is...is it too much to ask for a tour?" I shyly asked.

"I would love to show you around." Kyu Jong said happily.

 

Author's note: I updated~! Yay for me~! I'm seriously going to try for weekly updates, depending on what my work schedule is. I'm shooting for Friday as another update day, but we'll see what happens~. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!