Tour

Our Love Continues

Kyu Jong led me all around the company. It was a huge place and it boggled my mind how he knew how to navigate this place. He also introduced to his labelmates Spica, former KARA member Nicole, and Lee Hyori. I really hit it off with Nicole and we exchanged numbers. The tour took about an hour and I felt my stomach grumble. 

"Hungry?" Kyu Jong chuckled as I blushed in embarrassment.

"Neh. I didn't eat much of a breakfast since I was so nervous." I said. 

Kyu Jong smiled and took us to the company's cafeteria. It was set up so you could just take what ou wanted without placing an order. I hit the salad bar and made my own salad, grabbing a fruit cup and a bottled water on my way there. Kyu Jong picked up a container of kimchi fried with a soda. We ate and talked happily. We finished our lunch and left the company. He drove me home and walked me in.

"Florianna, I think you should have a girls day with Nicole. I think it would help you." Kyu Jong suddenly suggested.

I thought about it for a moment. "That's actually not a bad idea. I don't really have friends here yet and having a girlfriend would help." I said.

"Great. I'll have her contact you since her schedule is a lot more unpredictable than yours. I'll check and see if Hyori sunbaenim wants to come too if you like." Kyu Jong offered and I nodded.

He kissed me good bye and I walked back into my empty apartment, my head filled with thoughts of the possibility of having friends in this place.

 

Author's note: Short chapter because writer's block . COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!