Kim Kyu Jong

Our Love Continues

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit nervous. Today was my first meeting with Kyu Jong in eight years. I dressed in a nice pair of denim jeans and a cute off the shoulder top. I grabbed a plate of eggs and toast and afterwards grabbed my keys, purse, and the slip of paper with Kyu Jong's address on it. I got a cab that took me to his building and I took the elevator to Kyu Jong's floor. 

When I reached his door, I hesitated. What if he didn't want to see me? I shook the thought away and knocked loudly. I heard some shuffling and then the door flew open. Kyu Jong blinked a few times as if he didn't believe what he was seeing. Finally, a wide grin broke out across his face and he swept me into his arms, hugging me tightly. 

"I missed you so much, my Florianna." he whispered in my ear.

"I told you I would come to Korea some day and here I am." I whispered back.

He carried me inside, not wanting to let go of me I guess. We sat on the sofa and he pulled me to him. I nuzzled his chest. It may have been eight years since we saw each other last, but it felt like we could pick up right where we left off.

"Have you been keeping up with us?" Kyu Jong asked as he played with my hair.

"I have. I know you just completed your military enlistment last year." I replied as I cuddled closer to him.

The conversation flowed smoothly as we caught each other up on the past eight years of our lives. I didn't even realize how late it had gotten until Kyu Jong said something. I started gathering up my purse and jacket. Kyu Jong gently grabbed my arm and I looked up at him curiously.

"There is one thing I have been wanting to do since I saw you at my door." Kyu Jong admitted.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

Instead of verbalizing his answer, he leaned down and put his lips on mine. I dropped my things and my arms wound around his neck, pulling myself closer to him. I was vaguely aware of his arms, one across my shoulder blades as his hand tangled itself in my hair to cradle my head and the other around my waist to hold me securely against his body.

I don't know about him, but I felt the sparks flying.

 

Author's Note: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!! I HATE BEING ADULT SO MUCH~! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!