Kim Hyung Jun

Our Love Continues

A few days later, I took a cab to Hyung Jun's dorm. Never take a taxi! Those things are death traps. Anyways, I found his door and rapped my knuckles on it. After a few moments, the door opened and a surprised Hyung Jun stood in front of me.

"Florianna?! How-? What are you doing here?" he asked, tripping over his words a bit.

"Surprise! I came to Korea!" I giggled, doing a little twirl.

He invited me in and we sat on the sofa. We each got a glass of water and then our conversation started.

"So, tell me what you've been up to. I'm curious." he said, leaning forward and resting his chin on folded hands.

"Well, I graduated high school and was accepted into college. Now, I've finished college with my teaching degree and got a job to teach English at one of the local high schools." I explained proudly.

"Impressive. I assume you've been keeping up with K-Pop?" he asked and I immediately knew where this was going.

"Yeah. You had a little dating scandal." I teased lightly. 

He chuckled. "It wasnt true though." he clarified.

"I know but I still had to tease you about it." I quipped.

"I understand. Have you seen any of the other members yet?" he asked, seriousness coloring his voice.

"Only Hyun Joong." I answered simply, my hand coming up to touch my cheek.

"Did he hit you?" Hyungjun asked quietly.

I nodded and a long silence followed after. I didn't know how how he would react when I told him and I kind of didn't want to. I could see the different emotions fighting on his face: disbelief, shock, anger, frustration. I figured they remained close after they left DSP, but I could tell that Hyun Joong's assault case really hit them based on the inner conflict Hyungjun was having.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I thought he had it under control..." Hyungjun admitted and trailed off.

"He enlisted so I don't know what's going to happen over the course of the two years he's out of the public eye. It might do him some good." I said, attempting to console him.

"Speaking of, Jungmin's enlisting in a few weeks. You should go see him." he suggested.

"I will. It was nice seeing you again." I said, getting up to leave.

"You too." he said, seeing me off.

So Park Jungmin, you're next. This should be interesting.

 

Author's Note: Mini hiatus is over! I'll probably update again next week~