#2

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

 

 

“It’s your first official appearance and you have successfully managed to gain every one’s attention.”

 

The actor gapes at the sarcastic words of his manager that effectively pissed him off farther. But he simply ignored the older male and turned towards the person sitting beside him on the couch in one of the private lounges on the first floor of the venue.

Chanyeol was not worried about the commotion but rather the very hostile environment between the singer and his manager. He knew his staff would take care of the journalists and the party downstairs.

He flinched back when the same warmth engulfed his hand again.

Sensing the other’s response kyungsoo retrieved his hand back and looked down in embarrassment.

 

Caught off guard by former’s sudden action and regaining his composure chanyeol cleared his throat to gain back attention.

Without looking at the taller male’s face he whispered a small apology for causing such a ruckus for the young actor and ruining his night.

“No no no no.... It should be I apologising for pushing you. You are not hurt, right?” he asked full of worry.

Seeing such an intense reaction from someone he met for the first time made him nervous and flustered. He is not sure about the source of second feeling though.

 And that’s when his inner kai decided to show up rendering him speechless once again.

I think he likes me. And i think i am falling in love with this tall charming prince.

He snickered at kai’s fairytale dreams and quickly shakes off the unnecessary thoughts and before he could reply back the door slammed open and tumbled in the person he saw just a few minutes ago shooing the herd of journalists away from them. Assuming he must be actor’s manager he got up and bowed in gratitude.

The older bowed back in return and gave a warm smile which surprisingly calmed down him to the extent his manager could never achieve.

And speaking of the quirky male the two managers than turned towards a corner and whispered a few things between themselves before facing the idols again.

“You don’t have to worry kyungsoo shi. I have already asked the media people to not report anything about the incident keeping in mind you two’s comfort. They agreed really quickly and the organizers have settled down everything and wanted to apologise to you two in person. When you are ready head down and chanyeol follow me downstairs”

He gave one last bow to the shorter male and a gentle squeeze to actor’s shoulder before turning around and marching out of the room with the latter in tow.

 

First few minutes no words were exchanged between the singer and his manager as they remained seated in front of each other.

 

With a resigned sigh, the older looked up and finally apologised for giving a hard time to the said male.

“I am sorry kyungsoo. I know i am here to make things easier for you and support you no matter what but i freaked out. The way those camera persons were launching on you two got me so worried that i out and all my anger sadly got directed towards you. You should know that despite your young age, i respect you alot. For what all you have gone through in the past and how you reached here. And trust me i don’t want any silly incident to jeopardise your hard work”

When the shorter nodded in understanding he continued

“I wanted to apologise for mentioning kai earlier so thoughtlessly too. I know he is someone really important in your life and i should not have said what i said. I am sorry”

Seeing the sincere look on the elder’s face he gave in and gave a small smile in return before getting up and motioning to go downstairs.

 

When he reached at the party, all eyes were on him for a few seconds before everyone glanced away and continued doing what they were before. Heaving a sigh of relief he made his way towards the organizer’s table.

Seeing the young actor making his way towards him, the main organizer got up and welcomed him with a warm smile.

 

After few exchange of words and parting greeting, kyungsoo made his way towards his peers who were eying him with a hint of amusement.

With tinted cheeks he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter