#1

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

 

 

It was APAN Drama Star Awards when Chanyeol first got a glimpse of infamous Do Kyungsoo, the star singer of 2017. It was really difficult to get a hold of the shorter male. Nobody saw him until 2 months back when he agreed for a live performance. Everyone only knew of a heavenly voice that could melt your heart. Nobody ever imagined that the person behind that powerful voice could be someone so small, cute and awkward, actor’s words to be exact.

When Kyungsoo reached the venue his palms were already sweating. His eyes were scanning the area for an exit and he was sure all the people could hear his heart hammering inside his chest. He was so sure he was gonna pass out when his manager grabbed him from behind and took him to a quiet corner.

“I know you are nervous and this is your first official appearance but could you just stop freaking out for a second. I can literally see you shaking from ten meters away” .

“Hyung, there are so many people here and those flashes of cameras and that sound it’s giving me a headache. I need to go back home. This was a mistake. I should not have agreed to this” he narrowed his eyes at the older male “I should not have listened to your manipulative thoughts”.

He was about to turn around and head for the nearest exit when he heard it, it was quite like the person in front was hesitant to even voice it out.

“It’s not you it’s him, right? He is afraid of crowd not you. You are strong kyungsoo. It’s been two years already but still you can’t control his heart...i mean your heart now”.

He was suddenly filled with rage with that nonchalant tone of the older. The latter knew how anything related to kai was sensitive to him and he still had the guts to shoot down something like this to him in the middle of a freaking award ceremony.

If not for all the people who were currently watching his every move and the seniors who were giving him warm and encouraging smiles and occasion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter