#3

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I hope there is no confusion but still

the epilogue in the prequel is timelined to be After 5 years

whereas this story is timelined After 2 years.

So nobody except kyungsoo, his manager, close family and friends knows about Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been two months since he met the singer for the first time. But he can still hear that beautiful voice and get goose bumps all over again when he heard him live like it was today.

 

After the performance ended it took him some minutes to come out of the trance. By then the singer was already out of his sight and he couldn’t tell all his emotions to the shorter male that day itself. Luckily he got his senses back fast and quickly wrote a note and slipped it into the latter manager’s hands.

 

After that day, he would expect to see the younger male at some party he goes to. Thinking that maybe he will get a chance to meet him again and get to know him.

 

Saying he was attracted to the other male will be an understatement. There was just something about those doe-eyes that he wanted to drown in them. Unfortunately he has been too busy with his schedules and have not been able to dig for the singer’s number or any SNS account like he planned to do.

 

 

 

Working all the time has its toll on a happy-go-lucky person like Chanyeol too. And thus he has got a habit to wake up early and travel to this cafe one hour away from his apartment just to get a breather and the most delicious coffee in whole of Seoul.

 

Of course a celebrity can’t just roam around freely therefore he wakes up at early hours, disguise himself and take a bus rather than his car to avoid attention.

 

Entering the almost empty cafe and after placing his order, he makes way towards his usual table.

 

But there is already someone occupying the said table. Head rested on the folded arms on the table and looking out the window; although there is nothing much to see except for the flower vendor across the street, sprinkling water over his fresh stock of flowers.

 

He can’t see the face properly but looking at the hunched figure, it seems to be a petite male much shorter than him cladded in all black outfit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter