#4

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He is sure his manager will be flipping s by now. The usual one hour got extended to almost two hours, thanks to baekhyun and kyungsoo’s bickering. But good thing is he finally got some closure with the singer.

 

He learned so much about the younger male today making him all giddy inside. Who knew the one who dominates the hearts of so many used to work in a cafe and that too when he hates coffee. Yeah. It was quite funny how he spends so much time there but only orders water or bubble tea.

 

He is bouncing up and down on his way up to the apartment even though he knows a storm awaits him in the form of an enraged manager. The reason being, he finally succeeded in getting the singer’s phone number.

 

The grin slips away as soon as he spots the older male pacing in front of his door, colourful words flying off from his mouth.

 

“oh boy!!” he drags his feet towards the said male ready for a long lecture and angry scolding.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the cafe kyungsoo is still occupying the isolated corner table. It’s his day off today and like usual he will be spending most of his day there only. It’s the place from his past which has not changed much. Something which he knows will remain permanent for a long while. And the staff being his friends helps a lot.

 

And one such person, Byun Baekhyun is sitting across from him right now.

 

“Will you stop staring? And go away. Aren’t you supposed to work here or something!!” he barks out of frustration.

 

“I am on my fifteen minutes break” he simply shrugs and flips pages of a magazine lazily.

 

“Baekhyun i am in no mood to deal with you”  giving a shooing gesture he adds  “ so can you please just like GO AWAY”

 

The said male chuckles in response “No. You know me, i wouldn’t leave it so soon. What were you doing with that charming actor Park Chanyeol so early in the morning?”

Kyungsoo gives the older a bored look like he is crazy or something, which he might be to a certain extent.

 

“I wasn’t doing anything” he says because knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter