Bonus

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cross - Posting this from HERE.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is not the suspicious type of a boyfriend. Always doubting his partner & waiting for the worst to happen. But like in any other relationship, he does worry if one day his partner will meet someone better than him & would essentially break up with him. Not to forget when his boyfriend is the heartthrob of the nation. Extremely good looking & unbelievably popular.


Even if he himself is not far behind but unlike his actor boyfriend Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo is a singer. He is famous, loved & respected with a mob of fans always following him around. But he is not the one who likes attention. He does not do public appearances much. He always had the stage fright but now its more than that. As soon as he started dating another guy his fans divided into two, one who supported him and others who quickly turned from fans to anti-fans. He doesn't really mind that but few instances where they tried to hurt chanyeol left him all sorts of shocked & angry. He tried to lay low then and just did his work. Its a good thing that even if industry people gave him a stink eye, they still appreciated his talent. So after the initial phase, his career as a singer has not gotten over.


Chanyeol always says he needs to chill. There are all kinds of people in the world. And its natural for few of them to oppose their relationship. More than once k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter