Epilogue

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s that day of the year again.

 

Chanyeol is at Kyungsoo’s doorstep. As soon as the latter opens up there is a faint smile on each of their faces.

                      

It’s a two hour drive from the singer’s apartment to where they are headed now.

There is silence all throughout the ride. But it’s not awkward. Kyungsoo is looking out the window mindlessly playing with the actor’s hand that is on his lap now, whereas the said male is driving calmly sometimes stealing glances at the male beside him. And when they catch each other looking they just give a faint amused smile and carry on with what they were doing. It’s nice and comfortable, no words needed.

He admire the older male for doing this for him, he never expected him to offer this arrangement on his own. It’s their third year going there together.

 

As soon as chanyeol parks out in front of the gates, kyungsoo steps down and enters the place. The taller is beside him not even a minute later. They are holding hands and walking down the narrow rough path full of fallen dried leaves and flower petals. It’s a beautiful yet such a sad place.

There is greenery everywhere, few rocks shaped as sculptures and then they stop somewhere in the far corner.

Chanyeol is the first one to drop down on his knees to light the candle he has been carrying. Beside him the younger crouches down too and places a bouquet of lilies while his fingers brushes the bold letters of

 

 

 In Loving Memory Of

Kim Jongin

 

 

on the cold grey tombstone.

 

He says his prayers, like he do every night. To wish him peace and happiness in which ever world he is right now. There are few stray tears rolling down. He misses him and although he is thankful most of the times there are also a few curses in his prayer for what the other did for him.

 

Chanyeol said a quick payer too and bowed in respect and gratitude but is still kneeling in the same place.

 

Behind him the singer is standing a little confused and was about to call for his attention when he hears his voice for the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter