Chapter 6

I know you will Love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow I'm sorry I took long time again, but seriously... it's soo hard! ><

It's not very long and it's not very interesting either -good way to promote a story dear- but I tried my best.

Enjoy!

 

CHAPITER VI

 

Comfortably sat at his usual spot in his favourite bar, Changmin took his time to sip his cup. He still had half an hour before going to work. Despite no being much of a morning person, he liked to have this time for himself, savour his black coffee and rest a bit before going into the mess that could be the office life sometimes.

 

He liked this loneliness, even for only few minutes and nobody ever bothered him until now.

 

However, few days after the recent commotion at work named Kim Jaejoong, all his peaceful moments suddenly disappeared. Without much surprise, he found him one morning at his usual table, looking dreamingly at his fuming beverage, hands and feet crossed under the table.

 

When he pushed the door, Changmin noticed him immediately. Willingly or not, he could not miss him. The sound of the door closing behind him made the man look up. A beautiful smile broke on his lips and he made straightened on his chair. Hesitantly, he made a sign toward Changmin and invited him to sit at his table, already moving aside to give him enough place to settle by his side.

 

“Good morning,” Jaejoong greeted, eyes shining happily when Changmin started to walk toward his place.

“Good morning,” he greeted back politely.

 

On his way, he stopped a short time in front of the barman, leaning his elbows on the counter to order his usual coffee. Then, instead of going to the place Jaejoong was excitedly waiting for him, he brought a chair and sat on the side of the table, rather near the said man.

 

When he looked at Jaejoong, for a very short second, he saw his smirk appear behind his usual innocent façade. As if the gesture, far from disappointing him was already a victory. The waiter served his coffee and Changmin noticed how focused on him Jaejoong seemed suddenly.

 

“How are you Changmin-san?” he asked gently, in Japanese, almost making Changmin wonder if he imagined the sight seconds before.

“Fine,” he replied a bit suspicious.

 

Visibly satisfied by the short answer, Jaejoong nodded. Smiling, he took his mug and drank it slowly, enjoying the sweet taste of his cappuccino between his non-hidden glances at Changmin.

 

By his sides, Changmin had started to drink his coffee too, unable to look away from the curious man. He knew Jaejoong could feel his insisting gaze on him, but he never showed he noticed at any time.

 

A bit earlier than usual, Changmin decided to leave. When he picked up his wallet to pay his bill, the way Jaejoong looked at him confirmed his thoughts that the man had been observing him the whole time. Quickly reaching to his suitcase he pulled out a bill and few coins he put on the table messily.

 

“It's on me,” he said, putting his hand on Changmin's to incite him to take back his money.

 

Changmin didn't reply and raised an eyebrow questioningly. When he didn't receive any reaction, he looked down at their hands and back at Jaejoong. Understanding the meaning, Jaejoong tilted his head shyly and pulled off his hand, not forgetting to let his fingers Changmin's skin with delicacy.

 

When he noticed the slight shiver it provoke, he had to bit out his smile and hurried to follow him as he already headed outside.

 

“Let's go together,” he said once they left.

“You're really something,” Changmin muttered and shrugged.

 

Pulling his jacket a bit higher on his neck, he blew on his hands to warm them and let them rest in his pocket as he walked toward his building in slow pace. Behind him, Jaejoong followed carefully, only few steps away. Once again, he acted like a shy boy walking behind his long-time crush and Changmin didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter