Chapter 3

I know you will Love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not so long, but it's getting better ^^

At least it was posted faster :D

oO0°0Oo

 

                   Slowly, the sun started to take over the cloudless sky. The streets were full of employees and students piled up and walking in every direction. Most of them heading toward the train and metro stations to reach their work while the ones who opted for a car were quickly stuck in the traffic. The city awoken gradually with the sound of horns and motors.

 

So much pleasure during rush hours, Changmin thought.

 

In front of the huge building with his company logo on it, the tall man started to empty his pockets, confused. His card-wallet, keys and some papers in the left hand, he still managed to explore all the remaining pockets of his perfect three-pieces suit with his right hand.

 

It wasn't logical, he always put his stuff at the same place so he could Not have forgotten his entrance pass. It was always at the same place in his card-wallet which was always in his interior pocket. It couldn't have disappeared so suddenly without reason. With an umpteenth sigh, he put everything back in his trousers and opened his wallet once again, without more success than the previous time.

 

                   From the other side of the street, in his expensive jeans topped off by his tailor-made jacket suit, Jaejoong watched the scene with attention. He had been there for ten minutes at least, waiting for the best moment to take action.

 

After few more minutes and even more frowns and sighs on his prey's face, Jaejoong decided it might be time to step in. He had waited long enough to make it look like a mere coincidence he rationalized. With a deep breath and a little stretch he easily managed to take his role and crossed the street.

 

Without caring much about the movement around, he headed directly toward the tall man. When he was close enough, he walked by the street, as if he had not been coming from the street right in front and stopped right behind the man's back.

 

“Ano… Shim Changmin-sshi?” He asked in Japanese, his voice low and hesitant and his doe eyes wide open.

 

When he heard his name, the said man turned around surprised and looked up and down the slightly familiar face. Eyes narrowed between amusement and interrogation, he tried to find an explanation to this unexpected meeting with the beautiful man he recognized easily.

 

He saw his interlocutor fidget worryingly seemingly not decided to talk again by himself and tried to refrain his smile.

 

“It's me…” he answered in Japanese too, trying to suppress in his tone the sound of the amusement the new distraction provoked.

“You lost your card,” Jaejoong mumbled, head resolutely down, focused on his shiny new shoes.

 

Wondering, Changmin gauged the card the unknown man handed him with the tip of his fingers. There was no doubt it was his entrance pass with his picture and his name printed on it in bold letters. Now, how did he found it, Changmin was not sure about that yet, but he might have a little idea. Realising the possible proceedings of the events, he tried to not chuckle and his eyes caught immediately the other man's ones.

 

“I thought it might be important,” he explained, quickly putting the said card between Changmin's hands.

“Thank you,” he replied automatically, busy verifying it was truly his card, the one he was looking for, even though there was clearly no doubt about it.

 

With a last glance at the card, he shrugged and looked again the surprising person with some kind of suspicion. Instantly, his saviour seemed to grow worried and bit his lip. For a second, he almost felt guilty to be so suspicious toward the obvious innocence coming from the man.

 

Despite his visible shyness and his clumsy behaviour, the way his look never weakened under Changmin's gaze amazed him. Most of the people couldn't sustain his gaze. His friends used to say his look was scary sometimes, especially when he started to observe someone watchfully like he did before. But no, this man didn't even blink and only turned his head with what seemed to be consciousness more than fear.

 

Yet, his eyes seemed honest, full of kindness and sincerity. Was it real? He knew he couldn't go along with the crowd, but this little irrelevant spark of doubt remained and it encouraged him to observe the man even more attentively. Shaking his head, he took a grip on himself and bowed slightly.

 

“Sorry about that. I should have noticed earlier. I hope it wasn't too much of a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter