Chapter 1

I know you will Love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You should thank Jaemintee for this chapter... if you like it enough of course XD

It hadn't been very easy to do, after such a long time some things were hard to write, but I'm kind of proud I managed to do it, even if it's Really short.

Thank you for your support since the very first Post of this ff. Means a lot <333

oO0°0Oo

 

It was exactly 6:30 in the afternoon, according to the clock on the town building.

 

Like every day, Kim Jaejoong settled at the terrace of his favourite coffee shop. Located in the city centre, in the pedestrian street right next to the marketplace, he appreciated the peaceful animation all around. No loud traffic, no car, only the movements of few people some more or less silent.

 

He made his this table on the side. He thought it has something in common with him. Apparently common, like any other, yet with a little detail that did not fail to catch anybody's eyes. He knew it was like this for him too. From afar, nothing outstanding, but always something to bring you closer, something that would never allow to let go.

 

Of course, he loved it.

 

Humility was a character trait he had perfected with time, to all appearances at least. He mastered each expression perfectly. Truthfully, he was way too pleased by all the compliments, the admiration and jealousy he received to be sincere.

 

Yes, this place was his.

 

He took possession of it one fine day in autumn. Wrapped up in his leather jacket signed by Verazzano, he had sat up at this terrace and watched the human hustle and bustle. All those little ants busying themselves, obsessed by their futile concerns never felt so far away and amusing before.

 

His spot had had this immediate appeasing power on him.

 

The first thing he liked here was how he could watch all those daily insignificant interactions without any restriction. He could observe, detail, judge at his will.

 

The second things was the ostentatious discretion. Yes, he was slightly in on the side. Yet, nobody could really ignore his presence. Single glance or long gaze, willingly or not, every person's eyes always stopped on him.

 

It was a pleasure he savoured with real delectation. Not that he craved for attention, but he couldn't lie, he loved it.

 

He knew how to act innocent in front of those looks full of desire or envy and how to not hear those women's snigger all around him. Despite his attitude, he wouldn't have been able to live without this attention that flattered his ego.

 

Thanks to the simple pleasure he found here, it turned to be his main relaxation area. He even had given up on the nightclubs and second-rank bars when he desperately needed entertainment. He didn't need it any more. This little coffee shop offered everything he looked for.

 

And this distraction was more than agreeable.

 

Sometimes, rarely, he settled discreetly at the table and contented himself with contemplation of the passers-by. Just like this, when he felt serene, he could let slip away few hours with a bear or a glass of white wine for mere company. However, most of the time he took his place with a confidence he knew how to conceal and ordered a juice or a soda that matched better his naïve image.

 

Even like this, pulling this weak façade, he dominated the place with his so particular and so well-exploited aura.

 

Those times were also the ones he analysed his surroundings and picked up his next target.

 

From this unpretentious-looking shop, he could find everything he wanted. Boy and girl, man or woman, no matter the age, the work and the money, he just had to pick and he could have it. It was simple and pleasant in a way that could satisfy anybody.

 

Usually picking customers but preferably not regulars it was easy to find someone to fit his criteria. His game was perfectly done. He chose, played and won every time. Everything was planned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter