Waking Eli Up Is Tiring But Fun :)

Please Be Mine

It's early in the morning but you're already on your way to U-Kiss's dorm! You wanted to give Eli a surprise since he's always the one to pick you up.

"Ding~ Dong~" You pressed on the doorbell.

"Who's that?" You heard the voice. "HyeJin? You're so early! Please come in now!" Xander opened the door and said.

"Annyeong oppa! Sorry for disturbing you this early."

"It's okay."

"Ermm, where's the others??"

"They're still sleeping! Goshhh it's so hard to wake them up, arghhhh." Leader Xander complained.

"Haha, I guess I'll wake Eli up for you but can you wake the others up yourself?"

"Sure~ I'll make sure that I'll wake Dongho the last since he'll be so hyper when he see you, it's irritating!"

"Hahaha~ You're right oppa! But Dongho's cute! Hehe."

"Shhhhhhhh, lower down your voice, if you wake Dongho up, you'll be dead!"

"Opss, I'm sorry that I forgot. Alright, I'll go wake Eli up now~" You wishpered.

You went upstairs and into Eli's room. "AIgoo, he still looks cute when he's sleeping!" You said.

"Oppa, its time to wake up now~" You sat down on his bed. "Oppa~ Wake up~~" You shake his body a little. "Oppa~~ Wake up please~~"

You tried a few more times but he just didn't wake up. "I didnt know that waking oppa up is so tiring! Haishhh.. I guess I'll have to leave this job to Xander oppa.." You're about to stood up and leave the room while you felt something pulled you back to the bed. You discorvered that Eli had grabbed your hand and he pulled you back, hugging you from behind.

"Yah, is waking me up that tiring?" Eli asked. And you blushed.

"Hey you're so bad! You've woke up long time ago aren't you? Why are you still pretending that you're still sleeping?" You said. "It's really tiring though, but it actually is fun." And you mumbled the last sentence, thinking that Eli didn't hear it.

"I just want to see how cute you are when you're waking me up." Eli smiled.

"Hmm I guess we've to go downstairs now?" You asked while trying to pull Eli's hands away. But he hug you more tighter.

"I don't want~~ I want to hug you like this!!"

You turned around and kissed his left cheek. "Can you let go of me now?"

"Fine.." You stood up and walk towards the door. "Hey baby, wake me up everyday since you says that it's fun." He continued.

*What? He heard it? Dies! Gotta run now!!!* You thought and quickly run away.

"Come on~~ Don't be shy~~~ HyeJin ah~ Wait for me~~" Eli shout while chasing you.

Just then, Kevin just came out from his room and he saw that. *See? HyeJin loves Eli hyung and not you! They're a very sweet couple, so Kevin, you can't interrupt them.* Kevin thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You had breakfast with the U-Kiss oppas next and as usual, you and Eli walk to the school together.

"Oppa.."

"Yes?"

"About yesterday.. Are you j-jealous?" You asked nervously.

Eli's eyes widened. *Oh dear, she noticed that?* He thought.

"W-well, I didn't!"

"Stop hiding it was so obvious!" You stopped walking and said.

You turned over to Eli and look at him. "Oppa.." You hugged him. "There's nothing between me and Kevin, I treat him as a really nice oppa. We just cooked and eat the spaghetti together and that's all. You're the one I love, so trust me and don't be jealous okay?" You continued.

Eli hugged you back and patted your head. "Thank you HyeJin-ah~ I promise I'll trust you and.. " Eli break the hug and pulled you into a kiss. He break the kiss and continued, "I love you too."

You just stood there and smiled sweetly at him.

"Let's go to school now~ HyeJin ah, let's hold hands to school :)" Eli said and let out his hand.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Yayyy I updated two chapters today! I hope you like them!! ^^ New readers, thank you so much!! :))) Don't forget to subscribe and coment! ^^