U-Kiss!!!

Please Be Mine

Two weeks had passed and everything goes normal as usual. However, you were informed by Eli that he has moved to the dorm with his band members and he wanted to bring you to his dorm.

"HyeJin ah~ Are you ready?" Eli shouted from downstairs of your house.

"Mianhae oppa! I'm coming! Give me a few seconds~"

"Alright~~"

You quickly rushed downstairs to Eli. "Mianhae, mianhae, I woke up late.."

"It's okay~ Are you ready? We'll go now!"

"Yes! Ready! Let's go~"

Eli brought you to his dorm, it actually takes you about 10 minutes to reach.

"Here we are!"

"Wow oppa, so near???"

"Ermm yess keke. Anyway, my members are really hyper.. Don't be shock by their attitude okay?"

"Haha jinja?? I'm looking forward to meet them!"

"Alright, we shall go in now."

Eli open the door of his dorm but there's no one in the living room. "Yahhh!!!!!!! Hyung!!!!! Kevin ya~ Dongho ya~~ All of you please come down to the living room now~~~" He shouted really loud, making you to corver you ears.

"Aishhhh Eli-ssi, what's the problem with you? Do you have to shout that loud???" Alexander ask him with a pissed off face while coming down from the stairs.

"Yeahhh hyung was right, why do you have to shout that loud?" All the members came down too.

"OH MY GODDD!!!!! HYUNG!! WHO IS SHE?? THE GIRL BESIDE YOU???!!!" Maknae Dongho shouted.

"Ermmm, guys, she's my girlfriend actually."

"Mwo? You have a girlfriend???" The members asked with a really shocked face.

"Yes, I'm sorry for hiding from you all. HyeJin ah, do you want to introdue yourself?" Eli asked you.

"Okay. Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee HyeJin and I'm 18 years old this year. Nice to meet you all." You bowed and smiled with your angelic face.

Eli then joined s and you saw a guy started counting, "One, two, three."

"Annyeonghaseyo! U-Kiss imnida!!" And all of them said that together.

"I'm the leader of the group, Alexander! I would prefer if you call me Xander!" Alexander introduce himself first.

"I'm Shin Soohyun!"

"I'm Kim Kibum!"

"Lee Kiseop."

"I'm AJ, Kim Jae Seop!"

"I'm Hoon! Yeo Hoon Min."

"I'M THE MAKNAE SHIN DONGHO AND I'M ONE YEAR YOUNGER THAN YOU SO YOU'RE MY NOONA!!!! NOONAAAA~~~~~" Dongho shouted and hug you straight away. "NOONA YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!!! I HOPE WE CAN BECOME GOOD FRIENDS!!!"

"Yahhh!! Shin Dongho!!! Don't get too excited!!! Let go of my girlfriend!!!" Eli pull Dongho away from you.

"Mianhae noona, kekeke I'm too excited." Dongho apologised.

"It's okay. Hmm and you?" You then turn to the last guy who haven't introduce himself.

"O-Oh, I'm Ke-Kevin and nice-nice to meet you.." *Omg why am I so nervous? And why is my heart beating so fast?* Kevin thought.

"Aigooo Kevin, why are you so shy? Are you in love with HyeJin?" Xander asked.

"What? No of course! This is my first time meeting her! How would I fall in love with a girl I just met." Kevin replied and it was really awkward.

Just then, Dongho pulled you away, "Let's go noona~~ I'll show you our dorm!!!"

"Yah Dongho, wait for us!!!" The members followed Dongho too, except for Kevin, he just stay at the living room.

Eli who was still in the living room asked him, "Kevin, why didn't you join them?"

"Erm.. Ermm.. I just don't feel like joining them." Kevin faked Eli a smile.

"Is it? Then you'll stay here, I'm joing them incase Dongho become hyper again."

Eli walked up the stairs after that. He turned his head over and look at Kevin after a while. *Why is Kevin behaving like this? I've never seen him behaving like this, does he really in love with HyeJin? Aishh Eli Kim! Just stop your guessing and quickly join them!* Eli thought and went up to the second floor.

You stayed there for about two hours and you have to go since you have a class later on.

"Thank you oppas and Dongho-ssi, I had fun today! I'll go now! Really nice to meet you all. Annyeong!" You said.

"Annyeong HyeJin ah~!" They all said.

"Annyeong noona!!!!" Dongho hugged you again. "Noona please come to visit me soon!! Pleaseeeeeeeee????"

"Hahahaha alright, I'll will. See you!"

"I'll walk HyeJin to the school~ I'll come back for the practice after this." Eli said.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: This is my chapter 5! It is okay?? Let's asume that U-Kiss debut as 9 members! With Xander and Kibum. <3 And is it okay if I make Dongho really childish here?? Hahaha~ Please subscribe and comment! ^^