Jealous?

Please Be Mine

Eli's P.O.V.

"Everybody finished with their lunch? Alright, let's go back to the dorm now!" Xander hyung said.

Wuuuaaa~~ The lunch's so nice!!! They really have a lot of delicious dishes!! I shall bring HyeJin-ah to the restaurant the next time!

We took manager hyung's car back to the dorm and the members are all discussing about how delicious the dishes were and we are having fun teasing each other.

Finally we arrived at the dorm and manager hyung went back to the company after that. The members are still fooling around with so much fun~ Haha, they're indeed very hyper.

"Yeahhh we've reached our dorm~~~ I'm gonna sleep~~~" Dongho said.

"Yahh!! Stop behave like a kid will you?" Hoon hit Dongho's head.

"But I am a kid..." Dongho pouted. I just laughed at him with the members.

"I'm tired too~ Wonder what's Kevin doing~ " Kiseop said and open the door, I was the last to go into the dorm.

We heard some giggling voice from the kitchen, and we heard a girl's voice! A familiar one, she sounds like HyeJin!

"Woww, Kevin brought a girl back?" Xander wishper to us.

"Let's check it out~" Soohyun said and we walk to the kitchen quitely.

And we saw who's the girl, it's indeed HyeJin. What was she doing here?

"Yahhh! Kevin oppa!! Stop pinching my cheek! It hurts!" HyeJin complained.

"Aigooo I can't~ You're too cute!" Kevin said and pinch HyeJin's cheek again.

"Just eat your spaghetti~~~" HyeJin said.

"Hahahhaha~" They both laughed together. "Today was fun! Haha~" Kevin continued.

"Hey Kevin! Annyeong HyeJin-ah~" Xander hyung called out.

"Eh? It's U-Kiss oppas!! Annyeonghaseyo oppas! And Dongho-ssi!!" HyeJin said while stood up.

"Annyeong noona!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dongho waved at HyeJin crazily.

"What are you two doing?" Kibum asked.

"Oh, we're eating the spaghetti~?" Kevin replied.

"Noona~~~ Come with me!!! I've a present for you!! I'll show you now~~" Dongho interrupted and pulled HyeJin away.

"Hey guys, I'll go back to my room first~" Kevin said and went back to his room, making us to have no chance asking him how did he spend the time with HyeJin.

The members started to do their things. Hyungs are watching TVs, while others went to sleep or bathe.

I went back to my room and laid down on my bed. My heart was aching, so much that it's gonna burst soon.

"Today was fun! Haha~" The sentence came out of my mind suddenly. What does Kevin mean? Did HyeJin stayed at the dorm with Kevin all alone for that few hours? What happened during that period? They were so happy together just now..

But, why am I jealous? I've never been jealous when HyeJin hang out with the other guys.. Some more, it's Kevin this time! He's my friend and not some other guy that I don't know. But I just have this feeling that HyeJin gonna be Kevin's girl soon..Wait, but Kevin doesn't like HyeJin! Isn't it?

Ahhhhh!! Eli!!!! Stop thinking about this nonsense!!!! It won't happen!!!!!

Just then, i heard someone knock on the door.

"Oppa?" It's HyeJin.

Eli's P.O.V end

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your P.O.V.

*Awhhhh Dongho's teddy bear is so cute!!!! Hahaha really love his present!!* I thought while I walk to Eli oppa's room.

"Oppa?" I knocked on oppa's door.

"You can come in~" I went into his room and saw him lying down on his bed. He sat up immediately when I approach him.

"You're done with everthing?" Oppa asked.

"Yep~ Look at this!! Dongho gave me this!!!! It's so cute!!!" I showed oppa the teddy bear.

But he seemed like he didn't hear me and was thinking about something else.

"Oppa~ Oppa?" I called him. "Oppa!!" He finally responed.

"Oppa.. Are you okay? Is something troubling you?" I asked.

"Y-Yeahh, nothing, I'm fine." He said. "I'll take you home now, it's late." He continued.

"Ah~ It's okay, my house is so near, I can go home myself." I smiled at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Alright, see you tomorrow." Oppa gave me a hug and I went back home.

*Is oppa jealous with Kevin? He must have seen that, I'm chatting and playing so happily with Kevin oppa just now until I didn't realise that U-Kiss oppas are there already.. AIgoo, I must explain and cheer him out tomorrow.* I thought while I was on my way to my house.

Your P.O.V. ends

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kevin's P.O.V.

Yeahhhh!! I have a great time with HyeJin-ah today! I'm glad that I didn't join the hyungs for lunch, keke.

HyeJin is seriously so cute, I love her smile, it's so lovely. And HyeJin-ah is so caring! She even wiped my sweat for me.

Wait, why do I keep thinking about her?? Kevin-ssi, you can't! You must get her out of your mind!! Arghhhhhhh!!!

But, I think I'm really falling in love with HyeJin.. HyeJin ah~ Please don't let me fall for you!

Kevin's P.O.V. ends.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Done!!! ^^ I hope you like this chapter, I've make it longer! ^^ And, I saw 15 subscribers already!! Thank you so much!!! ^^ Please continue to support the fic! Don't forget to subcribe and comment! :)