Hurt Again.. But Gained Another Precious Thing

Please Be Mine

Kevin's POV

Hyejin's seemed so stressed. And Eli's still busying over his work. Does he really care about her?

By the way,  I guess I should make Hyejin happy, I'll give her a surprise tomorrow night. Hehe.

I'll surely try my best to win Hyejin over! You can do it, Kevin! Hwaiting!!

Kevin's POV end

 

You've already recorvered from your injuries so you are staying at your own house.

It's already night but you heard someone pressing on your door bell.

You went to open your door and you see Kevin.

"K-Kevin oppa? Why are you here this late?"

"You'll know later! Come with me!" Kevin said and pull you hands.

"Where are we going??" You asked but he didn't respond.

You two were running until Kevin stop.

"Hyejin ah, we're reaching soon. But I need you to close your eyes first." Kevin said.

"Huh?"

"Close your eyes please?" Kevin smilled at you.

"Alright" And you closed your eyes.

Kevin then hold your place and walk you to the place.

"You can open your eyes now." Kevin said.

You slowly open your eyes and was shocked.

"Woww! This place has so many stars! So nice!!!" You said and clapped your hands happily. "How did you find out this place?"

"There's one time when I'm walking around the area, my coin dropped and rolled here so I went to pick up. And I saw those beautiful stars."

"It's really beautiful! Thanks for bringing me here!" You said and continue to admire the stars.

"Oh! A shooting star!! Oppa!! Let's make a wish!!" You said when you see a shooting star suddenly. You cloesed your eyes and make a wish, so do Kevin.

"Oppa! What wish did you make?" You asked Kevin.

"H-huh? I.. I wished that you would be my girlfriend." Kevin said and looked away.

You blushed like mad after that. *Omg I have this feeling again. My heart is beating real fast!* You thought.

"By the way, I've another surprise for you!" Kevin said, breaking the award moment.

He pulled you away again and brought you to the place.

You saw a lot of candles and it formed the word "Saranghae" with a heart shape.

"Kevin oppa did you prepared this??" You asked.

"Of couse~ I hope you like it."

"Tha-Thank you.."

*I-I'm having that weird feeling again! My heart is melting somehow! Kevin oppa's so sweet.. The stars and the candle.. Is Kevin oppa really the guy for me and not Eli oppa? Haizzz.. This is getting more confusing..* You thought

 

Kevin's POV

I'm glad that Hyejin's happy!

I decided to walk her home after that and we were chating about the stars just now.

When we're reaching our dorm soon, I saw Eli. But, with another girl.

Who's that girl? She looks familiar and what?! ELI'S HUGGING HER?

I was shocked.

"Oppa what are you looking at? Why do you look so shocked?" Hyejin asked me.

"Huh? Nothing! Let's go the other way~" I said trying to avoid Hyejin from seeing that.

But it's too late.

Kevin's POV end

 

Your POV

"Oppa what are you looking at? Why do you look so shocked?" I asked Kevin oppa and looked at the direction that Kevin oppa's looking at.

Did I see something wrong? Why does that person look like Eli oppa so much? I look at the guy more carefully. It really is Eli oppa.

"Huh? Nothing! Let's go the other way~" Kevin said to me, probably wanted to avoid me from seeing that. But I've seen it.

Eli oppa.. Is hugging.. Another.. Girl...

Your POV end

 

"Hyejin.. Are you okay?" Kevin asked you.

You said nothing.

"Let's go, I'll help you ask what's going on." Kevin said angrily and pulled you to Eli and the girl.

"Jerk. What are you doing with this girl?" Kevin asked.

"Oh? It's Kevin and Hyejin? Hi what's up!" Eli said.

"Are you crazy?" Kevin asked.

"Crazy? What do you mean? I'm just hugging my GIRLFRIEND." Eli said and the girl turned over too.

*Isn't she the daughter of our boss?* Kevin thought.

"Does that mean you're dumping Hyejin?"

"Baby, go into the dorm first and wait for me okay?" Eli said to that girl.

"Okay." She said.

"Yes, why? Can't I? I'm not stupid. Since dating the daughter of the boss can make me more popluar why shoudn't i? And she's hot." Eli said.

*My heart.. I think it's gonna stop beating.* You thought and a tear dropped from your cheek.

Kevin noticed it and give Eli a punch. "Jerk you made her cry! You don't suit her at all! Hyejin ah don't cry, let's go."

Kevin brought you home and both on you sit on the sofa.

"Hyejin ah.. Don't cry.. No need to cry for him, it's not worth it." Kevin said.

"Does that mean he don't love me anymore?" You asked.

After that it was a long silence.

"Come Hyejin, you should rest now." Kevin said.

"Alright."

"Don't think so much and sleep well." Kevin said after you were in your bed.

"Good night" You said and you closed your eyes.

Kevin stared at you for a long time.

He slightly touched you hair "Poor girl.. Eli that jerk caused her in this state. Aishh.."

"Hyejin ah.. Please don't be heartbroken because of that jerk. He really don't worth you. How I wish you're be my girl.. I promise I'll protect you and love you forever.. I won't let anything hurt you.. I'll give you everything you want, I'll do anything just to make you happy.." Kevin said.

Actually you didn't fall alseep.. So of course you heard everything Kevin said.

*Ke-Kevin oppa..* You thought and was about to cry. But you hold it and pretend that you're still sleeping.

"Sleep well" Kevin said and kissed your forehead. He walked out of your room after that.

You sit up immediately and cry. A lot of things run through your mind. * I can't keep on crying here*  You thought and you ran out of your house.

You looked around and searched for Kevin. Finally you spot him, he's walking pass the bench there.

You quickly ran up to him and hugged him from behind. "I've realised one thing.. I've fallen in love with you. Everything you've done for me.. Is something that other people can't. There's some things even Eli oppa didn't did it for me before. I realised how precious you are and those words you've just said, made me cried. It touched me.. a lot."

Kevin turned around to look at you. "So.. Does that mean that you'll be my girl from now on?"

"What if I say yes?"

"Then I'll do this" Kevin said and pulled you into a passionate kiss.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Opsss... Sorry Eli baised readers! That's the only thing I can think of, so sorry! >_< Sorry for turning him into a bad guy here too. I hope you won't hate me! So Kevin biased, are your satisfied? Haha.. By the way, I think the story is gonna end soon. Please comment!