Eli's Birthday - Part One ♡

Please Be Mine

You wake up early in the next morning. Same thing, you checked your phone the first thing after waking up.

"No morning message from Eli oppa? I bet he's really upset..." You show a disappointed face.

"It's okay HyeJin ah! You should start your plan on giving Eli oppa a surprise birthday now!! HyeJin hwaiting!!!". You cheered for yourself and went to the shopping mall that you and Eli went yestertday as it is the nearest mall.

 

-At the Shopping Mall-

 

"Birthday cake, candles and all are bought! Awhhh what should I buy for the present? I have no idea!" You pouted.

You walk around the mall once again until you walked pass the bracelet shop. You stopped there for a while and stare at the bracelet with the music note sign.

*Aha~ This is it!! I can feel that Eli oppa really want this when he stares at this yesterday. Okay, deal~ I'll buy this for him!" You then walk into the shop.

"Excuse me, can I have this bracelet?" You asked the salesperson.

"Sure. You may check on the bracelet first before you purchase." The salesperson handed you the bracelet. "You have a really good taste! But this bracelet is designed for male customers only. Are you giving it to your boyfriend?" The salesperson continued.

"Haha yes actually. I'm giving it to him as his birthday present." You smiled to the salesperson.

"Oh that's great! I hope your boyfriend will love and cherish this! Your boyfriend is lucky to have a girlfriend like you."

"Hehe thank you. Can you wrap this bracelet for me?" You asked.

"No problem. Please give me a moment. You shall wait at the cashier."

After a few moment, the salesperson return to the cashier and hand you the bracelet. "Thanks for purchasing! Hope to see you again next time!"

You took the bracelet from the salesperson happily and return to your house.

"Okay, shopping is done! What's next? Hmmm..." You think for a while and...  "I know what to do already! Hoorayyy!!!"

You booked a room in a place that is near the beach next. After that, you packed the things you need for the party and went to the place to prepare.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- At the room that you booked. -

 

You enter the room when you arrived at the place. Firstly, you took out a banner with the words "Happy Birthday Jagiya" you made earlier and find a place to hang it. You continued to do what you supposed to do until you finished.

"Finally it's all done. I hope the decoration is fine." You look around the room. "Huh? It's already 7PM? I should call Eli oppa now!" You took out your phone.

"Wait, If I ask him to come here without any reason, he might know that I'm giving him a surprise! I should trick him so that he won't know keke." You started to call him. He finally picked up his phone after a few seconds.

____________________

"Oppa!! I'm in a room numbered 12 at the "xxx" beach with my friends right now and we need your help!! Can you please come to us now? I'll see you there, that's it!" You said everything in a second and hang up the phone.

"Hey HyeJin! What.." Eli was cut off by you since you hang up immediately...

 

Eli's POV

 

I was practising my dancing while my phone rang. Therefore I went to pick up my phone. It is a call from HyeJin.

____________________

"Oppa!! I'm in a room numbered 12 at the "xxx" beach with my friends right now and we need your help!! Can you please come to us now? I'll see you there, that's it!" She said and hang up.

"Hey HyeJin! What.." I was cut off by her since she hang up her phone after finishing her words. I don't even have a chance to ask her what excatly happened.

____________________

Aishhhh babo HyeJin!! She said she was with her friends right now? When it is my birthday? I can't believe that she doesn't remember that today is my birthday and yet she's having fun with her friends! And even called me for help..

Fine, I'll go to that place now...

 

Eli's POV Ended.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry for late updates!  >_< Anyway, I lost 2 subscribers.. T_T But still, I hope you'll subscribe and comment!! Thankssssss! ^^