I Miss You, I Need You By My Side. Where Are You?

Please Be Mine

Half a month has passed and you realised that you haven't see Eli for the time.

You decided to call him. But he never answer your call no matter how many times you've tried.

"Oppa.. Where're you? Why won't you answer my call? I.. Miss.. You.. A lot."

Although you're sad but you still have to go to school.

After school ended,  you went to the park near your house, you wanted to be alone.

You sit down there, nobody's around you.

"Hey stupid." You heard a girl's voice.

You turned over to look at her.

"Ahhh!" She slapped you.

"I'm here to warn you. You better leave Eli. Or else I make sure I'll beat you up. Oh no no, I might do something scarier than beating you up." The girl said and walk away.

"She.. slapped me? And she wanna beat me up? And something scarier than beating me up? I've no one to help me.. Eli oppa, do you know that I'm suffering? I need you so much now.. Where are you?" You said and tears fell from your cheek.

Meanwhile, Kevin's walking back to the dorm and he saw you  with your red eyes and cheek.

"HyeJin ah~ What happened to you? You cried? And what's wrong with your cheek? Why is it red?' Kevin run to you and asked nervously.

"It-It's okay. Nothing happened."

"Don't tell lies, I know something happened. Tell me, what happened?"

"Somebody.. slapped me just now..."

"What? Who's that person? I'll slap the person back!!!! And why did she slapped you?"

"I guess she's a student in our school.. And.. she slapped me because she wanted me to leave... Eli oppa.." Another tear fell down from your cheek again.

"WHAT?! I'M GOING TO SLAP THAT GIRL BACK!!!"

"Oppa, it's okay, just let it go, she's just jealous... And, please don't tell this to Eli.."

Kevin wipped your tears away and said. "Are you sure? Eli should know this, he's your boyfriend!"

"I don't want him to worry, and he's busy, I don't want to disturb him..."

"Alright, I won't tell. But if other  people bully you in the future, tell me!"

"I will. Thank you Kevin oppa.."

"Don't cry anymore, I'll walk you home."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin's P.O.V.

AIshhh someone bullied HyeJin-ah today..

HyeJin shouldn't suffer.. But she wanted me to keep that from Eli..

What the heck is Eli doing?? He's so busy with his own schedules! It's so hard to see him to be in the dorm too!

If Eli make HyeJin suffer again, I make sure I'll let him feel guilty..

Kevin's P.O.V. ends

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: What will Kevin do??? Hahaha~ Please comment! ^^ I'll try to update another chapter today. :)