U-Kiss is amazing!

Please Be Mine

The music finally starts! You can hear a lot of crazy fan girls started screaming. The first song is called Someday!

Eli was the first one to sing! You just keep on staring at him. *Awhhh he looks like a prince while he's singing! Saranghae oppa!!! Fighting!!!* You thought.

After Eli finished singing his parts, he turned to you and you two met each other's eyes. You gave Eli a sweet smile and he secretly did a "Ok" sign to you. You  giggled a little and formed a heart shape to him. You can see that he's smiling so sweetly and he went back to his singing after that.

"The past, is the past. Is the past~"

It reached Kevin's part. *This voice again. The voice that amazed me, the voice that makes me feel warm and secure. Aigoo so nice Kevin oppa.* You thought and you stare at Kevin, observeing his face. *Kevin oppa is actually... actually.. DAMN HANDSOME!* You shouted that in your mind. 

Eli noticed that and he feels jealous again. *HyeJin ah, is staring at Kevin?? Gosh, why do I have this jealous feeling again. HyeJin ah probably is amazed by Kevin that's all.* He thought.

The song finally ended with Soohyun's last sentence.

Neverland was the next song! Fans are screaming again!

You were enjoying the performance until it comes to Eli's part.

"Money, Love, Fashion, Fame. And all that's in between."

*OMG!* You thought. "KYAAAAAAA!!!!!" You actually shouted like how the other fans did. *Omg I can't believe that I'm turning into a fan girl too! HAHAHAHAA! I screamed because, Eli oppa's death glare just now almost killed me!!! Omg~~~~ Oppa's so handsome!* You thought.

You picked up the fanchants very quick and you started to cheer with the other fans together.

Kevin noticed you and were staring at you throughout the performance. *Kevin yahhh, this is your debut stage! You must stay focus! Stop staring at HyeJin-ah!* Kevin thought. *But HyeJin is so cute! She's actually cheering with the other fans! Hehe~* He thought again.

The song finally ended too with the ending pose! U-Kiss bowed to the audience and went off stage to the waiting room.

"DAEBAK! WE DID IT GUYS! IT WAS PERFECT!" Xander shouted like a crazy guy. I saw them and I shouted. "OPPA!"

"HyeJin~~~ How was our debut stage?" Hoon asked.

"Omg that's totally amazing!!!! I enjoyed so much and I'm actually cheering like a crazy fan girl too!" You said. laughing at yourself at the same time.

"I saw you cheering too! Thank you HyeJin-ah~"  Xander said.

"Alrigtht guys! Great job!! Pack your things now! I'll drive you back to the dorm!"  Manager said.

"Nae!!" The boys shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You all were in the manager's car while discusing about the debut stage just now.

The boys were talking about which parts they can do better in the next performance.

"Today is really a very excited day!!! Let's have a party woohooo~~" Eli and Kevin shouted excitedly.

"HYUNGGGG! YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!! I WANT PARTY!!!!" Dongho shouted.

"Hahahaha!" You all laughed together.

*I had a GREAT day with U-Kiss oppas today! They're so amazing!!!! Oppas fighting!* You thought.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Woohooo~~ Debut stage!!! Hahaha let's assume that their debut songs are Neverland and Someday! Lol! xDDD I wonder how the performance will like if Xander and Kibum were there too! >_< Ermmmm, please subscribe and comment!!! ^^