Thanks God You're There.

Please Be Mine

You ended school at 5PM today and you're on your way to the school garden.

Students will seldom visit there as they find the place too boring, but you don't mind because you like to go to there when you feel upset.

Today, you're upset over the fact that you haven't seen Eli for weeks.

When you're walking, you feel that there's somebody following you. You turn your head but you saw nobody.

"I must be hearing the wrong thing. You're indeed babo HyeJin.." You said. "Babo HyeJin.. I missed the time Eli oppa call me.."

You continue to walk but not long after, you felt something hit you.

And the next thing, you fainted.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your P.O.V.

Ouchhh... My head... It hurts.. Why does my head hurts so much?

I tried to move my hands but I realised that it is tied with some ropes, so as my legs. I look around and.. Isn't this the classroom that have been abandon??

Why am I here?? Did someone kidnapped me or what?

It's so dark here.. It's so scary.. And worst, I'm afraid of the dark!! I've to think of some solutions..

I rubbed the ropes agaisnt the chair for some time. And finally it came off!

I quickly untie the ropes around my legs and walk towards the door. I tried to open but it is locked.

Oh dear.. what should I do..

I realise that my phone's in my pocket and Eli oppa's the only one I can think of now..

I quickly call him. "Please.. Oppa... Please pick up the call, it's so dark here.. You know I'm afraid of the dark.." I mumbled.

But nobody pick up the call. I try again and finally he picked up!

"Eli oppa, I need your.."

"Bang!" I heard a loud sound and I saw five girls.

"Trying to calll for help huh?" A girl threw my phone away and pushed me which caused me to fall down.

I look at one of the girl, she's the one who slapped me the other day!

"I told you I'll beat you up if you don't leave Eli right? And you're so close with Kevin and Dongho now. So, you deserve the beating from us." The girl who slapped me said.

"Yeahh.. How could you stick with my U-Kiss all day long.. This classroom is totally a perfect place to beat you up." The other girl said.

"To let you to get used to it, you'll get a slap for me first." The girl smirked and slapped me.

"Ahhh~" I groan. She slapped me so hard.

"Girls, beat her up!"

Your P.O.V. ends.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin's P.O.V.

Why did school end so late today? AIshh..

By the way, why didn't I see HyeJin??

I was walking towards the school gate while my phone rang. I saw the person who called and it is HyeJin! I got excited when seeing that. I immediately pick up the call.

"Eli oppa, I need your.."

She said halfway and she stopped. I could here a loud voice from her place. And why did HyeJin called me Eli oppa? She must be calling the wrong person.

"HyeJin ah~ What is it? Why there's a loud voice?" I asked. But she didn't replied.

"Trying to calll for help huh?" I heard a girl's voice.

"I told you I'll beat you up if you don't leave Eli right? And you're so close with Kevin and Dongho now. So, you deserve the beating from us." I heard another voice.

I remember it! HyeJin said that the girl would beat her up if she don't leave Eli! I must rescue HyeJin! Nothing must happen to her!

"Yeahh.. How could you stick with my U-Kiss all day long.. This classroom is totally a perfect place to beat you up." The voice earlier continued.

Classroom? Classroom.. The classroom that have been abandon? I quickly run to the classroom and listen to what they're saying at the same time.

"To let you to get used to it, you'll get a slap for me first." The girl said.

"Ahhh~" I heard HyeJin groan in pain!

"Yahh!! What did you do to HyeJin??" I shouted over the phone and I started to increase ny speed.

"Girls, beat her up!"I heard that and I got more worried.

Kevin's P.O.V. ends.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's P.O.V.

Kevin finally reached the classroom and he shouted at the girls.

"YAH!! STOP IT!!"

"K-Kevin oppa?" The girls stopped and said.

Kevin rushed over to you and hugged you. "Are you ok?? Don't worry I'm here."

"YAHHH!!! ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?! I'M GOING TO REPORT THIS TO THE SCHOOL AND I'M NOT YOUR OPPA!" Kevin shouted at the girls. "DON'T EVER LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN! GET OUT NOW!!!!!" He continued.

You have some bruises on your body and you are a bit unconscious but you managed to open your eyes.

You saw Kevin, and his worried face. "Ke-Kevin oppa.. Thank.. you.." And you fainted.

Kevin brought you to the hospital. The doctor examine on you and said that you are fine and you need not stay in the hospital. The bruises will gone after a few days.

Kevin wanted you to stay at thier dorm so that they can take care of you. And you are actually staying alone because your parents are working overseas for a few years.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[At the dorm]

 

"HyeJin ah, we don't have a extra bed right now, but I'll call manager hyung to buy us one later so that you could sleep. Oh and you need rest right now, you can use my bed. Because, Eli hyung's room is locked and I don't have the key." Kevin said to you while bringing you to this room.

"Sit down now~" Kevin said and patted on his bed.

You sat down and you stare at Kevin.

"Why are you staring at me? I know I'm handsome but you can see my almost everyday, hahaha. Get some rest now." Kevin said.

You hugged Kevin straight away and Kevin is shocked.

"Kevin oppa.. Thanks god that you're there..  Thank you so much Kevin oppa.."

Kevin smiled. "Babo.. Why do you need to thank me? I said that I'll protect you from the girls. Alright, sleep now, I'll cook you something and I'll wake you up when I'm done."

You went to sleep and Kevin went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Eli just reached the dorm. "Finally I'm home.."

He was about to went upstairs when he saw Kevin's at the kitchen.

"Hey Kevin! I'm home~" He said.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Chapter done! ELI BAISED!!!! I'm working on my new fanfic staring your favourite ELI KIM!!!! ^^ I'll post the link here when I'm done and Kevin biased people!! Do wait for my new Kevin fic too~~ I'll be working on Eli's first. ^^ Thank you! <3

And thank you so much for the comments like, "The fic is awesome!" Really thank you. I'm touched. :'D I'm so glad that you love my story! ^^