Who does this beautiful voice belongs to?

Please Be Mine

Your P.O.V

Aigooo Dongho's really cute!!! He keep on asking me to visit him at the dorm again keke. So, here I go to their dorm now~!

I walked to their dorm within 10 minutes and when I reached, I pressed the doorbell. But, no one answer it! But Eli oppa actually gave me a extra key of their dorm so I went into the dorm myself.

"Eli oppa? Dongho yah?" I called out. No one answer again. Looks like no one's at home! But when I'm gonna leave the dorm, I heard some voice coming from the upstairs.

"So that means somebody's at the dorm?" I mumbled to myself.

I follow the sound of the music and found the room where the music comes from. The door wasn't really closed so I can see through inside. So it was U-Kiss's practice room! Amazing! They have their own pratice room at the dorm!! Hahaha~

" Sumjukimyeo nan ureosseo nae modeun geoteun, da byeorang kkeut Weotaeroweosseo~"

 I heard this beutiful voice outside the room. *Omggg, such a beautiful voice!* This is what I thought.

I'm really curious about who does this beautiful voice belongs to! Therefore, I slowly open the door and went into the room.

*Ahhhhh, so it's Kevin! Awhhhh he really got a wonderful voice! It makes me feel warm and secured somehow.* I thought.

In order not to disturb him, I quitely walk to a chair and sit down on it and continue to hear him sing. I enjoyed so much hearing him sing.

"Sesangi deungeul dolryeo nal moreun chae handedo (o o o o)
  Ijeneun duryeobjianha, nae gyeoten niga isseo
  I I I know exactly what you'd say

  Somebody take me away
  Somebody take me away
  Somebody take me away
  Somebody take me away
  Cuz I can't take this pain"

Finally he finised singing the song.

"Kevin!!! You really can sing well!!! I love your voice so much!!" I clapped while saying to Kevin.

Kevin seemed shock by by action. "Sorry for being so excited, haha." I apologised.

"Oh, its okay. Thanks for praising!! And, sorry I didn't know that you were here. Why are you here anyway?"

"Ahh~ Dongho asked me to come over, but it seems like he's not at the dorm?"

"Yeahhh, Dongho and the hyungs has gone out to have their luch."

"I see. Hmm, have you eaten? Do you want me to cook something for you?"

"You know how to cook? Actually I can cook too~ Maybe we can cook together?"

"It'll be great! Let's go to the kitchen now!" I said while pulling Kevin's hand and walk towards the kitchen.

Your P.O.V ended.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Updated!!! I hope you all like it!! ^^ And I would like to thanks my 2 new subscribers so much!!! Thanks! Keep on supporting the fic! ^^ <3