Chapter 9

You're not my disaster, but my desire..

Minho's Pov:

I was back at the school clinic with handful bags of strawberries on my hand. I was going make a cup of strawberry milk of Krystal when she wake up later. I was at kitchen of the school clinic washing each and every of the strawberries.

"Why did you brought so many strawberries?" Onew asked walking into the kitchen in school clinic.

"Do you have a knife, a plate, a spoon, a glass cup erm a bottle of milk to borrow me?" I asked Onew but I just took them without him answering me yet.

I cut the strawberries, pour the milk, put all the strawberrie and put some ice cubes in the blender and blend everything together. Then I put two cups of the strawberries milk in the fridge. While Onew was looking at my "free show" while drinking his coffee.

"You looked like a experience chef." Onew said.

"Don't forget I worked part time as a cook at a Japanese restaurant. I replied.

"Are you planning to be a chef next time?" Onew asked.

"Maybe... After I graduate from high school, I would apply cooking course."

"I can't believe a guy who do not study like you will have a dream." Onew said.

After 30 minutes, I took out the strawberries milk from the fridge and hand over one cup to Onew. 

"Nah try this." I said.

"What about another cup?" Onew asked me.

"Is for Krystal when she wake up, help me to give her after she wake." I said.

"Why don't you give it yourself?" Onew asked.

"I had to go settle my duities at the Japanese restaurant." I said and leave the school clinic.

 

Krystal's Pov:

I had sleep for the whole afternoon at the school clinic. When I wake up, is already 4pm.

"Aigoo is already 4pm! The school celebration is going to end soon." I said.

"Aish your body is consider weak. After that car accident, your body is much weaker!" Onew said while I look down.

Hmm... Where is Minho? I haven seen him since I wake up. He promise he will be here after he done his tasks... A cup of strawberry milk? This is my favourite. Onew was drinking one cup of strawberry milk, while in the other hand, he was holding another cup and he walk to me.

"Here, drink this! Is your favourite juice right?" Onew smiled and said.

"Gomawo, how did you know it?" I said and smiled as the strawberry milk taste great.

"Minho told me. And this strawberry milk is made by him." Onew said.

"Minho make this?" I asked.

"Yep he brought back a handful of strawberries and blended this in my kitchen." Onew said.

A cup of strawberry milk made by Minho? Aigoo... He is such caring yet so cold at times. This is the best strawberry milk I ever taste! The sweetest drink I ever drink because it was Minho who blended this... Is just so sweet. I keep the bottle and wait to drink it later. And I wondered where is him...

"By the way, where is Minho?" I asked Onew. 

"Ohh he had go to the Japanese restaurant where he worked."Onew said.

"I see..." I replied and I was a bit disappointed.

 

Narrator's Pov:

Is 7.30pm at XXXXX high school. The fireworks at the school celebration started. Krystal and Onew was outside the school clinic rooftop enjoying the scene of the fireworks.

Krystal's Pov:

I was watching the fireworks and looking at the bottle of strawberry milk that Minho made. How I wish Minho was here... Looking at the bottle, suddenly there is a voice who said: 

"Why are you staring at the bottle? Haven you drink it?" It was Minho who was here and he walked to me. I was happy at this moment when I saw him.

"I thought you are working at the Japanese restaurant at night?" I asked.

"I worked during afternoon and apply a leave for today night." Minho said.

"Yeah, that's great!" I said and cheered like a kid.

"Pabo, have you taste the strawberry milk yet?" Minho asked.

"Nope. I was looking at the fireworks with Strawberry Minho." I said cheerfully.

"Strawberry Minho?" Minho repeated.

"Yep, strawberry Minho. This strawberry milk is made by you. That's why I called it strawberry Minho." I happily said.

"Pabo!" Minho said and he smiled. 

Omo, there is his smile again. Minho smile. He look happy today. How I wish he will stay by my side forever. Did he know that I did not apply for transfer to class 3B? I had decided to stay in class 3E. My reason is him. Choi Minho. I want him to stay by my side forever.

 

Minho's Pov:

This pabo. She is a cheerful cute girl who change my life. My life seem to be much brigher since her apperance. Although Krystal is older than me, she is just like a little girl to me who I promise to protect her forever. Strawberry Minho, I smiled when I heard this nickname being given to the strawberry milk. Since I am strawberry Minho, would she be my strawberry Krystal?

"Don't you want to drink the milk?" I asked.

"Later on, I want to watch the fireworks." Krystal said.

I took the strawberry milk bottle Krystal was holding. I opened the cap and drank it.

"Hey!! My strawberry milk!!" Krystal pouted.

"Are you angry?" I asked while laughing.

"Neh." Krystal replied.

"Are you regret that you haven taste the milk yet?"  I  asked again.

"Neh." Krystal replied.

"Do you like strawberry that much?" I asked.

"Neh." Krystal replied again.

"Than do you like me?" I asked seriously this time.

"Neh..." Krystal replied when she realised what she just said...

 

Krystal's Pov:

Omo, I just said I like Minho? Did he heard what I said.. Omo I was blushing... But what I hope he heard me and replied me... But in the other hand, I am afraid that he would reject me. Aish, I just said out what is inside my heart like that? I feel so embarassed and turn to walk off when Minho pulled me.

"Hey where are you going?" Minho asked me.

"I... I..." I freeze there forget what I want to say.

"Don't you want to heard my answer?" Minho asked.

 

Minho's Pov:

"So do you like me?" I asked.

"Neh." Krystal replied.

She just said yes, did she? Did I heard wrongly? Krystal like me? Omo.... My heartbeat quicky... My answer... is...

 

Krystal's Pov:

"Don't you want to heard my answer?" Minho asked.

I wish to heard his answer. I am tempted to heard his reply. But I was afraid what if he rejected me on the other hand?... 

"I don't want to listen if your answer is NO." I said while looking down.

And then, Minho walk to me and hug me. I looked through his eyes, his charming eyes. Then suddenly, his lip touch my lip. Then slowly Minho said:

"Krystal Jung, would you like to be my strawberry Krystal?" He smiled and said.

His charming smile, his charisma eyes, his warm lip. I hug him tightly and replied:

"I do, I like you..."

The next moment, we were hugging each other while enjoying the scene of the fireworks.

"Woah, what a sweet couple." Onew smiled while teasing us.

 

Minho's Pov:

Krystal Jung, the girl, who come inside my life and change my life. She brighten my life with her cheerful and cute attitude in just a short time. I promise I won't let anyone bully and hurt her. I promise I will protect her forever.

 

Narrator's pov:

On the other hand, beside Minstal's couples, there was another sweet couples which is Jintoria's couple(Onew & Victoria, sorry Nichkhun ><). 

The Jintoria's couples was watching the fireworks happily with Minstal's couples.

Together, the couples spent their most memorable and happy moments at the school rooftop.

 

Ohh it already come to an end :( Yeah minstal's couples!! ^^ Hope you guys like the ending I planned :] I would like to thanks all my subscribers for your support by commenting and subscibing to my story :) Thank you guys!! I am really greatful to everyone who read this fanfics! ^^ Do continued and comment so I can improve my writing skills! Okay, I will end here guys, do look forward to my next fanfics! Loves ya! <3 

-Sensationoflove-