Chapter 2

You're not my disaster, but my desire..

Krystal's Pov:

After bandaging and putting medicine on the wounds I had at the school clinic, I was limping when I walked out from the school gate. Few steps later, I saw Minho riding his bicycle while he stop infront of me.

Minho: "Hey, ride on!"

Krystal: "Huh?" Is he calling me to ride on his bicycle?

Minho: "I said... If you don't wish your sprained ankle to become worst, just hop behind my bicycle seat." Minho said lightly.

I was quite shocked on what Minho said, I did not expect Minho will listened to what Onew said just now at the school clinic.

Krystal: "I am a unlucky person, are you not afriad that if I ride on your bicycle, I will damage your tires?" I jokely said.

Minho: "Ya! You are so unlucky that I met you and causes me to become unlucky too! Being responsible, heard it?"

I hop behind Minho's bicycle seat, maybe is because of my crying just now at the school clinic, it caused my feeling to be down. But now I am feeling that I am so relax. The wind that is blowing towards me make me feel calm, and I don't feel any pains any longer. The distance back to my home seem to be shorter too.

I reached my home. I hop down from the bicycle and suddenly Minho handed me a box of something and said to me:

"Tomorrow 7am morning, I will come over here." 

Upon hearing this sentence, I freeze at where I am standing and lost my speech but Minho had already leave from the valley. I opened the box, it was a box of dipossal contact lens and it was my degree I had. I guess is because he took my spectacles for repair, that's why he knew my degree! 

I suddenly feel that although Minho had a emotional cool attitude, but actually he is quite a caring person though. Although he appeared to be a person who is quite stubborn, actually he did listen, he did see what happen. Having Minho as my classmate, I think that my days won't be that bad? But still, this kind of cheerful thought was being destroyed the next day in class.

 

Narrator's Pov:

In class 3E, there were many different grades of people in here. All those grades which is beyonds poor or those repeated students are being keep in class 3E. Because of stopping school for half year, Krystal who is from an average B student had to drop to 3E.

 

Krystal's Pov:

Is just the second day of schooling, krystal had noticed that the class 3E was really the legendary that people called "A bunch of failures." There was about fifty people in the class, no one seem to pay attention of what the teacher was teaching. Some are daydreaming, some are sleeping in the class, some are passing letter around. Mr.Kim, our teacher is trying his best to teach the class, but nobody in the class pay attention to him.

Minho, who was sitting infront of me was not noisy like other students around. But, he was listening to his ipod and staring out the window all day long. In class 3E, you will never find a person, holding a book, paying attention to what the teacher is teaching, taking down notes.

I have to study hard for my mid- year examination so that I can get rid from this 3E class! But without my spectacles, I can't see anything from the whiteboard. Although Minho brought me a box of contact lens, is a troublesome!

 

Minho's Pov:

After ending the first three lessons, I turn back my head and saw Krystal's notebook written "mid-year examination target=B class!" this few words. I was laughing at what she wrote and she stared at me.

"Haha dream on! Your notebook is blank and you are dreaming of going to class 3B?" I take off my earpiece while saying.

"Without my spectacles, I can't see clearly what is written on the whiteboard, tell me what to do?" Krystal said while looking at me.

"Where is your contact lens?" I flown.

"You told me to put that kind of thing inside my eyes, I can't do it! Once my finger touch my eyes, my eyes can't stop blinking!" Krystal said.

I wondered how can she survived without her spectacles during lessons, without those contact lens I brought for her too. Her spectacles need at least 3 days to be repair too.

"Your spectacles will be fix in three days time! So you are planning to survive three days with a blurry version?" I spoke.

"Yeah! Aish, I see only this is the way!" Krystal replied.

The next lesson started, I plug in my earpiece and lay on my desk staring out the window again.

 

Krystal's Pov:

That Minho is listening to his ipod again and he is holding a pen, writting something on the paper. I wondered what is he writting...

And finally it is the dismissal time. The bell rang. Everybody in 3E dashed out from the class, only left me and Minho.  

 

Minho's Pov:

I stand up from my seat and noticed Krystal is still at her seat. I am a person who always acted cooly and as if I am a tough person. But I am a responsible person who cares for others. Like krystal, she injured herself because of me, I had to play my part to take care of her until she recover. 

I walk up to Krystal and asked her in a cool tone:

"I am going to the canteen to buy some food. Do you want me to buy anything?" I asked. After she replied, I saw her taking out a sandwich from her bag. Prawn sandwich? Boya!  Is she that stupid? Prawn will cause her scars infection! 

 

Krystal's Pov:

I was quite surprised Minho asked me that. Maybe he is just doing his role of taking good care of me.

"Hmm sure, strawberry milk please, gomawo." I replied and took out my prawn sandwich from my bag which I brought from home. I was about to have a bite, when suddenly Minho snatch away my sandwich.

 

Minho: "What the hell is this? Prawn sandwich? Are you that dumb? Do you ever know that prawn will cause your scars infection?"

Krystal: "Mmm... so..." I replied.

Minho: "So you can't eat it!"

Krystal: "So you expect me to throw this sandwich?" 

Minho: "Anyway you can't eat that!"

Krystal: "No way! I can't waste food!"

 

Minho's Pov:

Aish, this dumb. I can't believe she is older than me by 1 year. 

"Okay, don't waste food? Fine, this sandwich I will take charge of it." I replied.

"But... I did not bring any money! Do you expect the injury me to be starve from hunger?" Krystal said.

Aish this girl... She is quite troublesome. But I owe her since I am the one who caused her injury.

"I will buy some food back for you." I replied and keep the sandwich on my desk drawer.

5 minutes later, I was back with a bottle of strawberry milk that Krystal wants and a bowl of porridge, which I think is the best choice.

 

Krystal's Pov:

Eating the bowl of porridge that Minho brought, I said softly to him:

"I am not a patient." While I continued eating the bowl of porridge.

"Eating light food is the best! It won't cause infection to your scars!" Minho said while bitting the sandwich he took from Krystal.

This guy who is younger than me by 1 year junior, thinks like a old man. But, actually he is quite cute and caring, isn't he?


Hello guys! Chapter 2 is done! Pardon me if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes >.< Please comment so that I can improve on my writing skills! And do subsribe to my story! Enjoy reading! ^^ Thanks! 

-Sensationoflove-