Chapter 4

You're not my disaster, but my desire..

Narrator's Pov:

After having contact lens, Krystal can see clearly in the class. She look carefully at her classmates in 3E. Kim Kibum, Key. The playful and almighty him. He is one of Minho's bestfriend. Kim Jong Hyun, he is a mischevious type and quite dumb too. Minho's bestfriend too. His nickname is Blingblink, as you can see, everything he own is shiny. 

Having her contact lens, Krystal can take down the notes written on the white board clearly. In class 3E, the only person Krystal interact with is the one who caused her injury, that's right,  he is Choi Minho. 

Minho, who is being reponsible, brought Krystal neither barley drink or lemon juice, or her favourite drink, strawberry milk everyday. He will also warn Krystal not to eat any fried or spicy food that with cause infection to her scars. As you can see, Minho is actually a nice and caring guy. 

 

Krystal's Pov:

Minho thinks like a oldman, yet he is such caring sometime though. His attitude and expression might let people think that he is a cold person. But he is quite childish.

Morever it is really Minho's credit, those injury I had is recovering. There is no scars left on my hand. But for my ankle, it still on recovering progress. Maybe is because of old injury I had during the car accident, that's why it take time for it to recover. Although  those scars I had on my body had recovered few weeks ago, only left with my injured foot, I can walk normally now. But still, I can't run nor jump. 

I can see that Minho is guilty because of my injury he caused although he keep on denying. During class when we need to do our duty by clearing the class. When it was my turn, Minho will always help me clear the dustbin and sweep the floor for me.

During this day, Minho had went empty the dustbin while I was wiping the whiteboard in class. The other students in class were doing their duty and fooling around at the same time. There were a few students pushing around in the class, and suddenly a boy who is had a big size of body was being pushed and he knocked me down. I fell to the ground and this scene was being saw by Minho. The other students freeze there while Minho throw the dustbin down which he is holding and walk to me.

 

Minho: "Are you alright?" He asked me while he help me up.

"No, I am okay. Just a bit shocked." I said.

"Did you injured yourself? Did you sprained your ankle?" Minho asked me nicely.

"Ani, I just fall to the ground." I said and I can see Minho eyes is flamming like a fire.

 

Minho's Pov:

I was angry when I saw Krystal being pushed and fall to the ground. I went up to her to see if she is hurt. I walk up to those boys and scolded: 

"Hey, are you guys 3 years old kids? Pushing around like a kid, aren't you all childish?" I scolded those boys loudly. 

And Krystal seem shocked by my attitude.

"And you Shindong, you know that you had a big size like the Thailand elephant!  Your size is big yet your brain is small! Don't you know that your size can kill people!!" I scolded loudly.

It seem that Shindong is being provoked by me, and he angrily scolded back: 

"I didn't do it on purpose though, what for you had to said those nasty things? I love playing in the classroom, so what? If you are not happy punch me than!" He said angrily.

"Erm.. Guys, please stop it..." Krystal said while stopping me from fighting but...

*POW* I punched shindong right on his face. 

"I don't like you since the moment I saw your face!" I said to Shindong.

The fight keep going on and Krystal was standing there looking at us fighting while shouting: 

"Minho, stop it! Guys stop fighting!"

The fight stopped due to don't know which idiot reported us fighting in the class. We were being sent to the office and our names was being noted down by the principal. 

 

Krystal's Pov:

I was standing near the lift waiting for Minho. I was shocked that Minho actuallly fight with the boys and scolded them loudly just now. The usual cool and silence Minho, turn out to be quite shocking to me. I wondered how he is. He had several bruise on his hand and face due to the fighting just now.

Minho walked out from the office, and saw me standing near the lift. 

"Are you alright?" I said.

"It should be me asking you, are you alright?" Minho said.

Upon sawing Minho's face being covered by those bruise, his hand was bruise, his lip was bleeding, I feel worried and hurt for him.

"You are severely injured and you dare said you are alright? What will your parents feel when they saw you being in this state?" I asked.

I saw Minho keep slience for a minute before replying me. I am shocked on what he said.

"I ... am a orphan. I don't have a family." Minho said.

"Orphan...?..." I was shocked.

"There is nothing wrong with it. Everyone in the class knows before entering the high school, I lived in the Angel's orphanage house." Minho said.

"Mianhae... This is the first time I know it." I replied.

I can't believe Minho is actually a orphan who grown up in the Angel's orphanage. I suddenly feel sorry and hurt for him.

 

Minho's Pov:

I am a orphan. I don't have any family. Yes, I am a orphan. That is why I had been keeping slience and cool everytime. Because there is no one I can talk to. Nobody understands me. I don't have much friends. Key and Jonghyun are the only one. And maybe Krystal... She is the ony girl I talk to.

"Oh yeah, you just transfer to class 3E"... I said.

"Are you crazy just now? You dare threaten Shindong to bite him? Do you know that his one fist can break don't know how many of your bones!" Krystal said.

"Seeing you in such a danger state, I don't care anything." I replied.

"Just now being pushed by Shindong, did you injured yourself?" Krystal asked nicely.

"Erm... Yes" I replied easily.

"Where, which part of your body did you injured yourself?" Krystal asked me worriedly.

Sawing Krystal in a worried state, I quickly replied:

"Aish I am fine." I said.

 

Krystal's Pov:

I feel hurt for Minho. Although I know that Minho is treating me good because he is gulity and he is being responsible for my injury but my injury had already recover only left with my leg injury. During this 1 month, he had been taking good care of him despite I can walk already.

"Are you taking reponsible of taking care of me because of that basketball accident? If you are, please don't take my injury as your responsible to be taken care of." I told Minho.

"You think too much, I am not being responsible because of your injury. I am being responsible on what I had caused. If you think I had help you, that is because of coincidentally." Minho replied.

 "Ahhh I see." I replied.

Being take care by Minho is actually a good thing. Although he do not know how to say any good things nor sweet talks, he is actually a nice person. Example just now incident, he help me by scolding those boys and even had a fight with them. Choi Minho, he might be a cool person but it seem my heart had being snatch away by him...

 

Minho's Pov:

Aish ya I admit I was just being guilty towards Krystal because of the injury I caused. But I am being resposible too. Sawing Krystal being pushed to the ground just now, I had a feeling that I must protect her. I do not know why. Is that what people called love? 

Before I go, I walked to Krystal and give her a box of handcream that I worked part time in Etude house. 

"A handcream? What is the reason you gift me?" Krystal asked.

"Neh, I had plenty of it since I worked there. I gift them to Key and Jonghyun too." I said.

"Gomawo." Krystal replied while looking at the box, and she asked:

"You worked as a part time model there?" Krystal asked upon seeing my picture at the casing.

"Neh, that is not the main point, is for you to apply on your scars." I replied and leave.


Chapter 4 updated too! ^^ Thanks all my subscribers for subscibing to my story and reading it! :) I will try to update as soon as possible if I have the time! Please do show some support by leaving me comment so I can improve on my writing skills! Thanks! :) And here is a picture of Minho's Etude house CF picture! (Edited by me)

-Sensationoflove-

 

(CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO WATCH SHINEE ETUDE HOUSE CF! ^^)