Chapter 1

You're not my disaster, but my desire..

Krystal's Pov:

"Where is this place?"

 

Krystal open her eyes, brain empty and looking around. A few seconds later than she wake up from her sense that she was in the school clinic. Krystal sit up on the bed, noticed that her spectacles was broken and was being placed on the bedside. She then noticed her left hand was injured with a scar. But empty minded her can't remember what happened to her just now and why is she here in the school clinic.

Suddenly the door opened, came in the teacher-in-charge, Lee Jinki, Onew, who is the teacher-in-charge in the school clinic noticed Krystal is awake, quickly walk to her and asked: 

"Krystal shi, you are awake? Do you feel any uncomfortable or a feel like vomiting?"

Krystal: "Ani, but my head hurts a lot, aigoo!" She touched her head and discovered there is a bandage on her forehead.

Onew: "Ahh, of course you are in pain! You just got hit by a basketball just now."

 

Krystal's Pov:

"Ahh is the basketball..." Krystal remembered it.

After ending my first day of school, I was happily walking out from the school gate. When I was walking near a basketball court, there was a group of boys wearing the school uniform, playing the basketball in such a burning hot weather. I only remembered there was something flying towards me and suddenly, everything turns black.

Onew: "Can't you remembered it Krystal shi? The murder is this student, Choi Minho!" Onew pulled Minho who was standing behind of him inside the clinic.

Krystal: "Murder? Choi Minho? Hey look, see what had you caused to my head!!"

Minho: "Is just a bump on your head, minor case."

Krystal: "Boya! Minor case? See how big the bump is !! Tell me how can I go out looking like this!! And my spectacles, you broke it!"

Onew the handsome teacher-in-charge of the school clinic spoke:

"I heard is because of you, Minho, that's why Krystal is laying on the bed with a bump on her head. Please watch your attitude Minho shi. Morever, Krystal is still on recovering progress, you have to take care of her nicely!" 

Minho: "Aish, alright."

 

While Onew is applying the medicine on Krystal's hand scar, he noticed Krystal's ankle is swollen too. He touched Krystal's ankle, and he confirmed that Krystal had sprained her ankle.

Onew's Pov:

"This is where Krystal injured her ankle during last year car accident, he mumbled..."

Onew: "Minho, can you please look after Krystal as I will go to my office and bring over some medicines for Krystal to bandage her injured ankle?" Oh and please help me to bandage Krystal's injured hand, gomawo." After saying, he handed Minho a box of plaster.

 

Minho: "Is just only the first day of school, and you are injured while he slowly apply the medicine on Krystal's hand." "I am so unlucky to meet you, while he tear off the plaster and bandage it on Krystal's injury."

Krystal: "Hey I should said did you play basketball with your eyes closed? Even if I was being hit by a ball, in a normal situation, I won't fainted, injured my hand, sprained my ankle and even broke my spectacles!" Krystal silently saying to herself.


 

Krystal's Pov:

Although this is my first day of school, I am not happy coming into this school. Because of that car accident I had last year, I should be now graduate. 

It was my last year of high school before I graduate, and because of the car accident I met during the autumn, it caused me to broke my 2 bones and fracture. Although I survived from this accident, but because I lost too many blood and it caused my body system to be so weak.  Thus I had to stop school for half year and stay at home to rest.

After a half year of resting, I am back to school. But because of my resting during the half year, I need to repeat myself as a third grade student, and studied in the worst class, 3E class, and be classmates with those 1 year younger than me juniors.

Stepping into a total unfamiliar classroom, I sit in the corner of the last row, didn't even take a notice of those classmates.

Originally all my familiar classmates and friends had all been graduated. So I am the only left here in the unfamiliar classroom. And the feeling make me tears.

 

Minho's Pov:

Noticing Krystal is lying on the table without any single words being spoke, I felt guilty... 

"Erm missy..." Haven finish my sentence, I saw a tears rolling down from Kystal's cheek. The always emotional me freeze at this moment when her tears roll down...

Minho:"Hey missy,... I didn't blamed you...!" I feel that my tongue is being twisted that I can't said things clearly.

Krystal: "Stop calling me missy!... The emotional Krystal said. "Can't you see my nametag on my uniform?"

Minho: "Because... you are older than me by 1 year, isn't it?" This sentence made Krystal quite shocked.

Krystal: "Neh, I should be graduated now but..." Tears was falling harshly from Krystal again.

Minho: "Okayokay, mianhae! Is my fault, please don't cry.." I don't know what to do but those passer by students was staring at me because of Krystal's crying sound...

Krystal: "My friends, my classmates, they are all gone! Because of the car accident I met last year that caused me to stop school for half a year, I had to repeat 1 more year in third grade. All my friends and classmates had graduated, only me, I am being left in this class 3E, with those unfamiliar faces. I do not know anyone here. First day of school being hit by basketball, my forehead is injured, my hand is injured, my ankle is being sprained and broke my spectacles. Worst, I am being called missy by a junior! I am a disaster!" Tears was falling down from Krystal.

Minho: "Okay okay, I understand! I beg you please don't cry anymore! What you didn't even know anybody in Class 3E? I was sitting infront of you for the whole morning, didn't you notice it?" 

I took out a pack of tissue from my pocket, and give a piece of tissue to Krystal and trying to comfort her.

This little girl who is older than me by one year is crying like a baby, causing me like I was the one who bullied her. But, this sentence "I am the only one who is being left here", make me think that the cool face expression I had always and always keeping silence...

Finally, Krystal wipe her tears and nod her head.

Being stepped into the classroom for the whole morning, she had been looking down at her own thumb. Of course whoever is in the class, she doesn't even know.

"Aish!, Having this girl as my classmate and my senior, I got a "speechless" feeling towards her. Sawing Krystal's broken spectacles, he turned to look at Krystal and said:

"I will paid for your that pair of broken spectacles."

"You originally had to paid for that spectacles." Onew who had came back from the office, walk into the clinic and replied.

I took the broken spectacles, and left the school clinic without any single word.