Chapter 5

You're not my disaster, but my desire..

Krystal's Pov:

"Minho ahh!" 

Is been the whole morning since lessons started, Minho was laying on his desk lazily, even break time, he was laying on his desk and he didn't move his body at all. So during break time, I use this chance and pulled Minho's chair.

"Boya?" Minho turned lazily and asked me.

"Are you not feeling well?" I asked him.

His lip and face seem pale, plus the injury he had yesterday during the fight with Shindong, it must be the infection from his injury! Minho seem like he can faint in any moment.

"Mmm, a bit." Minho replied.

"Do you want to go to the school clinic or apply earlier leave?" I asked him worriedly.

"Mmm ani. I can go home and sleep after school." Minho replied me and hug himself back to sleep again.

 

Minho's Pov:

I am burning,  my whole body feel so weak and tired. And it seem that I can't breathe easily too. What's wrong with me? The only thing I knew was, I am tired. I just feel that I need to sleep.

 

Krystal's Pov:

The rest of the lessons, Minho remained the same position, laying on the desk. He must be sleeping I thought. In class 3E, nobody will care if you are sleeping in class, therefore nobody care Minho who is sleeping soundly on his desk until the dismissal bell rang, everybody in the class will only stand up.

It was until dismissal time when everybody stand up, Minho was still laying on the desk sleeping.

"Hey Minho..." I whispered to him but no response.

"Minho ahh" Key tap on his shoulder but still there was no response from him.

"Ya Minho!" Jonghyun said and tap on Minho. This time Minho opened his eyes and stand up, but he fall to the ground immediately.

"Minho ahh!" I shouted. Key and Jonghyun run to Minho. Everybody in the class seem shocked. Key help Minho up and realised his body was burning hot!

"Mr Kim! Minho is burning!" Key said.

"I think he is having a fever! You both carry him to the school clinic!" Mr Kim said to Key and Jonghyun.

Key and Jonghyun carried Minho up and bring him to the school clinic, while I carry Minho's bag and followed them.

 

"What's wrong with Minho? Is he in serious state?" I asked Onew worriedly sawing him keep on checking Minho temperature and checking his heartbeat.

"Relax, is just a high fever and it seem he had trouble breathing" Onew said while giving Minho IV drip and help him wear a oxygen mask.

"You asked me to relax? How can I relax while he is laying there with a oxygen mask?" I said while I noticed my tears rolling down.

Onew who noticed me crying, smile and said to me:

"Don't worried, after having the IV drip, he will be fine. If you are still worried, you may help by giving him a wet towel." He smiled and said.

"Neh I replied."

What's wrong with Minho? I was worried about him. He was wearing a oxygen mask while sleeping at the bed. A high fever? Trouble breathing? 

 

Minho's Pov:

I am feeling blurry when I opened my eyes I realised I was at the school clinic. I had IV drip and oxygen mask on me. I noticed Krystal who was sitting by my bedside with a basin of water. It seem that she had fallen asleep. I sit up and a towel from my forehead drop off. A wet towel? Don't tell me is Krystal who help me cool down my temperature?

I sit up on the bed and saw the clock on the wall. Is already 4pm and I had been sleeping for that long. I look around the room and there was only Krystal and I. Where is Onew? I still feel blurry. My head hurts. But I can breathe easily now with a oxygen mask on me. Is been a long time since I had my asthma attack. The last time I had was during elementary.

Krystal who was sleeping at the my bedside taking care of me. My heart feel warm for the first time. I gently put my hand of her shoulder and wake her up from her sleep. Sawing me as I was awake, Krystal asked worriedly:

"Are you okay? Did you feel any uncomfortable?" 

"Neh, I feel much better." I replied.

"Oh you awake!" There was a voice coming outside from the clinic. Onew walked in and asked me:

"Are you feeling much better? Are you still having trouble breathing?" He asked while taking out my IV drip and oxygen mask.

"Neh, I am okay!" I said weakily.

"Seem you are feeling much better, you can leave the clinic. Here, take these medicines! Remember to take it daily! Oh and Krystal shi, mind accompany Minho shi back home?" Onew said.

"Deh." Krystal replied.

"I will walk home myself." I said and leave the school clinic.

 

Krystal's Pov:

I was following Minho back home as I was worried he might faint again in any time. 

"Aish why are you following me home? I am alright." Minho said and his face is still quite pale.

"I don't want you to faint again like just now in school. Do you know I am worried died sawing you falling to the ground, face pale like a zombie!' I pouted and said.

"I am really okay, just go back home yourself." Minho said while panting heavily. 

 

Minho's Pov:

Aish Choi Minho! Why are you having an attack now! I pant heavily and wheeze. I am struggling for air. Krystal who was now looking at me worriedly. I took out the inhaler that Onew had given me just now in the school clinic and inhaled it.

"Minho! Are you okay!" Krystal asked me worriedly. I can saw tears forming in her eyes.

"Neh.. Just asthma. I am okay now." I replied.

"Do you know how worried I am just now in the school clinic? Maybe is the car accident I experienced, the experience of being weak. Thus sawing you in such a weak state just now, I keep on crying!" Krystal said.

 

Krystal's Pov:

While I was saying, I noticed Minho who was looking at me while I am talking. I saw his face, although is still pale, he had a handsome face. I was staring at him when suddenly Minho shouted:

"Be careful!"

The next moment, I realised that I was being embrance in Minho's hug. I was shocked as a car almost knocked me down again. My tears falls and I cried as I thought I am going to experience another car accident again.

"Hey are you okay!" Minho asked as he let go off me.

"Wuu... I thought I was going to experience another car accident." I cried out.

"Is okay, you are safe." Minho said while he gently touch my head and we walked on the street to Minho house.

 

Minho's Pov:

"I keep on crying." Krystal said.

This make me thinks of the first time I met her in the school clinic too. She was crying like a little girl.

I embrance her in my hug just now when I saw a car approaching her. My heart is beating fast again. I was so shocked I might loss her just now. I am glad she is safe. 

She is the first person who make me feel warm. The first person which make me feel that there is actually someone who cares about me. Just now when I had my attack, she was so shocked that tears formed in her eyes.

She is really a nice and caring girl. And it seem my heart is being touched by her.