Chapter 8

You're not my disaster, but my desire..

Narrator's Pov:

Today is the day of school celebration. 

Class 3E project "The cupid spy" had received almost 100 letters. There are about 50 students in class 3E, minus those students who help out with the project, there are left with about 20 students, so there were some about "10 duties" on each person hand.

Krystal's Pov:

This is the last day I can see Minho before I transfer to class 3B. But I haven apply for the transfer yet. Somehow, I don't feel like leaving class 3E. There is someone there in class 3E that I will miss. The person is Choi Minho. Yes him. The guy who also had a cold expression on his face yet inside his heart, he is a kind and caring guy. That's why I fall in love with him. We had knew each other for about half a year. During this short time, I enjoyed the moments I had with Minho. But I always bring disaster for him, I am such a unlucky person. I am such unlucky that Minho won't like him at all.

Since today is the last day I had with Minho, I am planning to ask him out for the fireworks show later during night at the school celebration. This is the last chance I had with Minho...

"Minho, do you want to see the fireworks with me later night during the school celebration?" I asked Minho when we leave the classroom.

Minho who was holding the "cupid spy" task on his hand replied:

"Tonight I need to work part time at Japanese restaurant..."

After hearing his replied, I felt a bit disappointed with his answer. I understand Minho as he need to earn money for his own living. But yet, I can't give up like this... This is my last chance I am going to have with Minho. 

"Erm... What about touring with me at the school celebration after you have end your task? I heard class 3A is selling my favourite strawberry milk later, so I am planning to buy one bottle later." I asked again.

"Wait until I have end my task. By the way, there were so many students here in the school celebration. It is hard for me spotting my target." Minho replied.

"Never mind! I will wait for you at class 3E after you have end your task." I said happily.

 

Is like what Minho said earlier on. There were so many students in the school celebration. Spotting your target is quite difficult. My first task is helping Onew to give his letter to the girl he admire and the chocolate. I was looking around the whole school as there were so many people here. And finally, I spot the girl, Victoria at the girl's toliet. 

I pass the letter and chocolate to herl. She had no expression of her face while reading the letter.

"So do you accept Onew confess?" I asked Victoria.

She smilled and asked me back, changing the subject I asked:

"What about Krystal shi? Do you have anyone you admire?" 

Being asked by Victoria this kind of question, I freeze there. When she asked me the second time again, there is someone who pop out in my mind. Yes is him, Minho. 

"Keeping slience means admit. So what type of person is him?" Victoria smiled and said.

"He is like a hot kettle!" I replied.

"Hot kettle?" Victoria replied surprisely.

"Yep. He is like a hot kettle. He might look cold with his cold expression he had everytime. Yet inside, he is warm." I replied.

"He seemed to be a nice guy. Krystal shi, fighting!" She said to me with a smile and leave.

After completing my first task, I continued looking for other "targets" in the school. Because of wanting to go touring with Minho in the school celebration, I am busy with my tasks that I forget about having food and water.

 

Minho's Pov:

I was looking for my target around in the library when I saw Krystal was there too. But I was shocked to see her so pale. I walked towards her and ask:

"How many tasks you still have to complete?" I asked her.

"3 more left." Krystal answer me tiredly.

"Give me those tasks." I take the letters Krystal was holding and said.

"Gomawo." Krystal said as she was a bit wobbly, she squat down suddenly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

There was a voice asking Krystal the same question as I turn around and saw Onew.

"Why are you here?" I asked Onew who was here.

"Today is the school celebration, I am here to tour too. Are you okay Krystal? Are you sick?" Onew said.

"I am feeling a bit tired." Krystal replied.

"Let me bring you back to the school clinic" Onew said while helping Krystal up.

"Minho..." Krystal said while looking at me.

"Wait for me at the school clinic, I will look for you once I completed my tasks." I said a bit worried.

Krystal, please be alright. I want to go touring with you later at the school celebration too. Today is the last day we will be having before you transfer to class 3B. I wish you won't transfer to class 3B... I don't know how will I be without her in class 3E the rest of the year. How I wish to tell Krystal that I like her... But will she like a guy like me? I am a 3E class student while she is quite a clever student...

 

After completing my tasks, I rush to the school clinic and see Krystal laying on the bed sleeping while Onew was drinking a cup of coffee.

"Why is this girl like a broken glass doll? I said while thinking... "Is she really a disaster?"

"Yep she was indeed what you describe as a broken glass doll. I heard that because of the car accident Krystal had last year, her heart stop beating once, that's why she is being weaker than others." Onew said.

After hearing what Onew said, I felt pain for Krystal. No matter what happened, I don't care if she is really a disaster to me, Krystal is my desire...

"How is she right now?" I asked Onew.

"There is nothing wrong with her. Just feeling weak because of not eating any food or drinking~ She just had eaten some food, now she is asleep~." Onew replied.

"Not eating or drinking?" I asked shockily.

"Neh, she said she want to quickly complete her tasks and go touring with you during school celebration. That's why she went on running doing her tasks with eating or drinking!" Onew said.

"Pabo! Isn't she going to transfer to class 3B? Why is she still working hard caring 3E things?" I said.

"Krystal never transfer to class 3B. She said she want to stay at class 3E." Onew said.

"Jinja pabo! She can transfer to class 3B, why did she still stay to choose?" I said.

"Do you really wish her to transfer? Do you really don't want to see Krystal?" Onew replied.

"No. That is what Krystal said. Her target for mid-year examination is going to transfer to class 3B." I said.

"Oh jinja? But for those who don't know thinks that is you who really hope that you won't see her again." Onew said.

 

Looking at the sleeping Krystal, I suddenly remembered the time when I mentioned transfering thing, the time when Krystal was angry. Pabo, she is really a pabo. What for did krystal do all these things? She is really a pabo, a cute pabo. I am happy that she didn't transfer to class 3B. But why? Suddenly I think of something. Strawberry milk. That is Krystal's favourite drink...

"Hey Choi Minho! Do you want some coffee too?" Onew asked me.

"I don't like drinking coffee. By the way, do you have a blender"? I asked.

"Yep I do have one, what did you want to use for?" Onew asked me.

"Good that you had one. I am going out for a while, I will borrow your blender later." I said while leaving the school clinic.

 

Chapter 9 updated! ^^ Stay tune for the final chapter to find out the ending! :] Do comment too and subsribe! ^^ Thanks a lot to my subsribers for reading! :)

Here is a pet that I own! 

603651.png

604161.png

Click and help to feed them so they will grow ^^

Thanks :)

-Sensationoflove-