Chapter 3

You're not my disaster, but my desire..

Krystal's Pov:

After our break, I returned back to my seat and saw a notebook on my desk. Choi Minho, the name is writen on the notebook, I flip open the notebook, and was amazed by those neat handwriting notes. I can't believed that was what Minho had been writing down for the whole lesson just now. His handwriting is indeed pretty neat. 

"I can't believe that you would help me copy down those notes!" I said shockly.

"It was because your's spectacles is broken, that's why I help you today by copying down the notes. Now look carefully on how I wear the contact lens. I don't care anything tomorrow if you don't wear the contact lens." Minho said.

 

Narrator's Pov:

Because of Minho wanting to show Krystal on how to wear the contact lens, after school, Minho followed Krystal back home and demostrate to her.

 

Minho's Pov:

I must be crazy! What on earth will I do this kind of thing? Okay, maybe is just that I am repaying and taking good care of her because of her injury! 

"Okay look carefully at the mirror on how I wear the contact lens. Put the contact lens on your finger, opened your eyes big, and then carefully put it inside your eyes... I said slowly and demostrate clearly to her.

I was surrounded by 4 mirrors around me because Krystal is a short-sightedness. She need those mirros to help her see clearly.. Aish!

"Do you see clearly on how I demostrated it?" I said.

 

Krystal's Pov:

Seeing how Minho demostrate on how to wear the contact lens, I can see from the mirror that he easily wear the contact lens into his eyes. Haha, it seem that he and the contact lens are good friends. In just a minute time, he can easily put the contact lens on. 

Seeing Minho in a near distance, I noticed his eyes is quite charming and charisma. His nose is sharp and his mouth is quite y. Overall, he is quite a handsome guy.

 

Minho's Pov:

Aish is she even paying attention to me? She is troublesome but she is quite cute at times...

"Hey, are you paying attention to me a not? Now is your turn to wear the contact lens." I said to Krystal while taking out the contact lens from my eyes, changing my postion with Krystal to let her try putting on.

Pabo! She spent almost twenty minutes on wearing the contact lens. Is she a girl? Doesn't she do make up? Aish forget it.

 

Krystal's Pov:

Following the instruction that Minho given, I tried to wear the contact lens on. Put the contact lens on your finger, opened your eyes big and put it inside... Aish, my eyes keep on blinking non-stop! I keep on trying and trying, yet the contact lens can't get into my eyes! Tears was falling from my eyes because of the contact lens.

"I told you I can't wear this kind of thing! My eyes will keep on blinking non-stop!" I pout and said.

"I don't believe in this world, there is nobody who do not know how to wear a contact lens, try again!" Minho told me.

"Aigoo, but this thing just won't go into my eyes!" I mumbled loud enough for Minho to heard.

"Just try again!" Minho repeated.

"You are not short-sightness but why can you wear a contact lens so easily while I can't!" I asked Minho.

"Because I worked part time in a spectacles shop before, this is not the main point, just try!" Minho replied me shortly.

I keep on trying and trying, no matter how many times I had tried, this contact lens just won't get inside my eyes! Minho who was standing beside me, aish, I guess he must be frustrated by me! 

After twenty minutes later, I finally wear the contact lens into my eyes! 

"Yippy!! I did it!" I happily said and cheer like a kid. I turn around and look at Minho while saying when I noticed he is smiling! This is the first time I saw him smile. He should smile often though. He look better with it.

 

Minho's Pov:

Aish this girl who is my senior, although he is older than me by 1 year, she cheer like a baby! 

"Yay, I did it again! I heard Krystal said while she success in wearing another one into her right eyes!"

And suddenly, I was shocked and I freeze. Krystal is hugging me! I can't breathe at this moment, she was hugging me. This feeling... My heart beat crazily...

 

Krystal's Pov:

I was happy that I finally succeed in wearing the contact lens and I hug Minho. I think I am too happy that I hug him and when I realised I am hugging him, I slightly blush and pushed him away.

"Mianhae... I said while blushing.

Aish, Krystal Jung!! I was so embarassed I can't even face Minho.

 

Minho's Pov:

"Mianhae..." Krystal said to me while blushing.

I knew she did not do it on purpose but I freeze at the moment when she suddenly hug me. My heart is beating like crazy. This feeling... Aish, I feel like escaping right now, aish never mind.. 

"Hey, now you know how to wear the contact lens, just wear it tomorrow for lessons, so that I do not need to copy down those notes." I said to Krystal while standing up feeling that I can escape right now.

"Hey, wait!" Krystal said to me.

"Aish boya?" I purposely acted that I am losing my patience.

"............." This make Krystal don't dare to speak because of my attitude.

Aish is this girl a teenager? She is older than me by 1 year yet her face expression is like a little girl, so naive and innocent. My heart feel softed and I replied her:

"What do you want to ask?" I sigh and said.

"Erm.. How to take out the contact lens?" Krystal said softly.

I sigh again and sit down of the chair, demostrating how to take out the contact lens again...

"Ahh, I think I get it." Krystal smile to me and said.

"Jinja?" I replied her with a unbelievable look.

"Neh, jinja ahh." Krystal replied.

"You better get it!" I said while walking to the door while I noticed Krystal is standing up following me.

"Where are you going?" I asked Krystal.

"To accompany you out to the door", Krystal replied.

"How can you accompany me with a injured foot? I stopped Krystal from accompany me. "Pabo, you better take care of yourself and recover soon!" I said.

While I was leaving Krystal's house, I suddenly remembered something and said to her again:

"Tomorrow morning I will be late for 10 minutes than today, next time of Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I will be late for 10 minutes too", I said.

"Wae?" Krystal repiled me with a shocked expression.

"Because Monday, Wednesday and Friday I am working in the Etude House. Aish, I will make sure I will rush here and fetch you." I replied.

"Neh is okay! I can slowly walk to school myself." Krystal replied me.

"Aish stop your words! Just wait for me! Don't forget you are still a patient. If you don't be careful, you will have conclusion!" I said unceremoniously. 

"Is it because of my injury, that's why you feel guily? So you are helping me copying down the notes, fetching me to school?" Krystal said to me at the doorstep.

"Of course! Do you think I am that kind? I replied her and leave her house.

Ya maybe because I am feeling guilty, that's why I am being good to her. But I was just being responsible.

 

Krystal's Pov:

Aish that Minho, I can't stand his attitude sometime. But I am really gladful that he help me by taking down the notes and teaching me on how to wear the contact lens. His handwriting is really neat. 

He is actually quite a nice and caring person. Is just that he do not want to show anybody his kindness but his coldness attitude.  Thus I am really thankful to him for being nice to me.


Done with chapter 3! ^^ I hope there is more subcribers and please continued to support this story by reading! And do leave comments here so that I can improve my writing skills! Please pardon me if there is any writing/grammar/spelling mistakes! >< I would like to thanks those people who subscibed this fanfics! 

I will continued writing good story and please do continue supporting me! Thanks! :)

-Sensationoflove-