Chapter 6

You're not my disaster, but my desire..

Narrator's Pov:

During the first semester of mid-year examination, Krytsal had scored pretty well results and it is not a problem for her to transfer back to 3B class. Reaching her target, Krystal is feeling happy. But this is not the main reason. The reason that make Krystal feeling happy is because of the school celebration. She slowly get close to her classmates. They gathered and prepared the school celebration together. And that's why Krystal is feeling happy about.

Usually, those students in class 3E were always lazily but because of the school celebration, everybody in class 3E seem to be active today and the most shocking thing is, they came up an idea and the title is "The cupid spy."

The idea of "The cupid spy" is that it will help those people who admire someone but they don't dare to confess. Everybody can write a little note, and put into this box "The cupid spy box." Each letter cost $10. And once the students of 3E received their "task", they will help to deliver a chocolate during the day of school celebration.

"The cupid spy box" will begin 2weeks before the school celebration and will stop during the day before the school celebration. Those students who did not participated in the project of "The cupid spy," will help to be the "cupid spy" delivering the chocolates.

Everybody in class 3E had to participate in preparing the chocolates, including preparing the ingredients and packaging. There were about 1000 students in this high school, so if there were 100 duties to help out, they will earn $1000. So everybody in class 3E is working hard preparing and even there was some students who designed some posters and preparing to be paste on the school walls.

 

Krystal's Pov:

We are busy preparing the school celebration event. It was my first time seeing class 3E are so active and busying preparing "the cupid spy." I am feeling happy because I can help by participating in this event before I transfer to class 3B. I am getting closer to my classmates in class 3E. They even help me out. Overall I think that staying in class 3E is not a bad thing too. Actually these students are nice and helpful too. And I kidda will miss Minho too... I fall for him.

"Krystal, can you help to paste this poster, and this one too."  Key said to me.

"Neh." I replied.

"I thought you are transfering to class 3B soon? Why still bother participating in class 3E event?" Minho who was standing in a corner while cutting the picture said.

"Nah just treat it as a helping hand I do for class 3E before I leave everybody." I replied.

"Krystal, this poster, can you help to paste it on the wall? If you are not tall enough, there is a ladder over there." L.joe said to me.

"Neh." I take the poster from L.joe hand and planning to take the ladder while Minho stop me.

"Hey wait! You cut this picture." Minho said while taking the poster from my hand and giving me a pair of scissor.

"Ohh!" I said.

Although I can't find any emotion on Minho face, but when he take the poster off from my hand, I can sense the caring that he is hiding inside.

Being tall is a advantage. Minho reach the wall and paste the poster without the ladder.

 

Minho's Pov:

After pasting the poster, I am thinking that Krystal is transfering to class 3B soon. But somehow, my heart feel strange. It seem that I don't wish her to leave. It seem that without Krystal in class, I will feel strange without her. Maybe is because of being with her as classmate together for half year or it is because, maybe... I love her?

"Hey... Have you already apply for transfering to class 3B yet?" I suddenly asked Krystal.

"Not yet. I am planning to apply next week after taking my result slip." Krystal replied.

"You had already knew your results isn't it? Why still need to wait for your results slip?" I said.

"Do I need to be that rush?" Krystal replied with a pout.

"Later or sooner, is there a difference? You can already go apply later." I said.

"Are you that happy I transfer?" Krystal suddenly asked.

"Of course!" I replied with a nod.

"Hmpth! You're heartless!" Krystal replied angrily and return the scissor back to me, while helping the others pasting the posters on the wall.

Isn't her target for transfering to class 3B? Why is she feeling angry all of a sudden? Did I said anything wrongly? 

 

The next day of school...

Minho's Pov:

I was walking into the school gate when I saw Krystal and Onew at the carpark. I saw Krystal smiling at Onew while giving him a "OK" sign. Then, I saw Onew hand her a letter. Why am I feeling that I am burning up all of a sudden? A letter? Why did Onew give Krystal a letter? What is that letter for? A love letter? What!? Choi Minho, what are you thinking about? Why are you feeling jealous between Krystal and Onew?

When Krystal saw me, she seem quite shocked and I saw her hurriedly hid something behind her.

"Morning!" Krystal smiled and said.

"Early in the morning, what make you feeling so happy?" I asked.

"Because of seeing Onew, that's make me feel happy." Krystal replied.

What!! Onew?! She is feeling happy because of Onew? Aish why am I feeling so jealous...

"Ohh! You like Onew isn't it? Aish, your taste are really bad." I tease.

"Boya!! NO!!!" Krystal replied shockly.

"Aish, anyway I don't care anything between you and Onew." I said coldly while walking off to class.

 

Krystal's Pov:

Between we two? What's wrong with Minho? Why did I feel my heartbeat stop when he said that? I think he misunderstood me and Onew are together. Did he saw what Onew pass to me just now? Aish is just a task he was asking me for the "cupid spy."

"Hey, is not what you think between me and Onew!" I said while taking out the letter onew gave me.

"A love letter that Onew gave?" Minho asked coldly.

My heart sank again when Minho said that sentence. I like you, not Onew, pabo...

"Is a letter that Onew asked me for help! Is a letter for 'the cupid spy" to help him confess!" I said angrily while walking off.

 

Minho's Pov:

'I...' I don't know what to reply while seeing Krystal walk away to class angrily.

Krystal Jung, although she look cute, look much younger than me, but still she is older than me. So in Krystal's eyes, she must had treated me as a junior. Morever, I am  a 3E class student, she won't ever fall for me! Aish, what am I thinking.

The whole lesson, Krystal and I were in "coldwar.' We didn't talk to each other until dismissal time, I saw Krystal taking the dustbin about going to empty it, while I walk to her and take the dustbin from her hand.

"I don't need your help, I will handle it myself." Krystal said coldly while walking pushing me off and walking away.

"Wait! The dustbin dump is quite far from here, and there is a slope there. You can be injured easily." I said.

"I don't need your care! That's what you said, I don't care anything about you." Krystal said angrily.

"Are you still mad at me because of the morning thing? Is just a misunderstanding I had, do you need to be that angry?" I asked.

"I... I am not angry. I am disappointed!" Krystal said.

"Disappointed?" I was shocked.

"You are my only friend I had, since the first day of school till now, you are my only friend. But yet you said that I don't care anything that is related to me, yet you are asked me not to wait for the results slip and go apply for transfer. Now I know that I am stupid of treating you as my friend, yet you are not!" Krystal said with disappointed.

"Is... Is not what you think!" I said.

"Forget it, I don't wish to be a burden to you." Krystal said while waking off.

"Listen to me..." I said while grabbing Krystal hand but she shoo me off. I was about to grab her hand again, when suddenly, I lost my balance and fall from the stairs. And everything black out. But I can heard Krystal calling my name.

'Minho, wake up!! Don't scared me!"


Yeah Chapter 6 updated!! ^^ Thanks all my subscribers for writing! Please comment so I can improve on my writing skills! Haha,  guess what will happen next in the next chapter! What happen to Minho? Will Minho and Krystal friendship ended like this? Stay tune and I will update my story real soon! :) Thanks! <3 

-Sensationoflove-