Chapter 7

You're not my disaster, but my desire..

Krystal's Pov:

"Minho!! Wake up! Don't scared me!" I shouted at Minho when he fell unconcious.

Key, who pass by heard my shouting and ran to see what happened. He saw Minho laying on the floor unconcious and I was crying. Quicky, Key help Minho up and carried him to the school clinic.

"Mianhae..." I said to Minho after he wake up. He had a bruise on his forehead and he seem to sprained his ankle too.

Minho didn't reply anything and sit on the bed.

"Aish what's wrong with the both of you? The beginning of first day of school, Krystal sprained her ankle. And now, is you sprained your ankle too." Onew smiled and said to Minho.

"I am sorry..." I said once again to Minho. 

"Aish don't worry Krystal, his ankle will recovered in about 2-3 days." Onew said to me.

After leaving the school clinic, I saw Minho limping  and remember that he need to work part time in Etude house every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And I felt guilty causing him injured.

"Erm... your sprained ankle. How can you work with a injured ankle?" I asked.

"I guess I had to take leave for a few days." Minho said coldly.

After knowing Minho is a orphan and he work as a part timer to earn saving for himself, and now he was injured, will this affect his live?

"I am sorry, I am really a unlucky person who bring disaster and affected you..." I said while looking down at the floor feeling guilty.

"Okayokay fine, you don't need to feel any guilty. I can't work in the morning but I still can work at night." Minho replied.

"Night? You still had a job at night?" I asked feeling shocked.

"Neh, I work in a Japanese restaurant. I had a colleage who had just take leave today and they need a helper. Do you want to help out? Those male customers should like this kind of girl like you." Minho said with teasing.

As I am still feeling guilty of Minho's injury, I agreed and went off with him to work as part time in Japanese restaurant.

 

Minho's Pov:

"Your job is to change into this costume and stand at the doorstep, welcoming those customers." I said to Krystal.

"Deh? Then what is your job?" Krystal asked.

"Me? I show Krystal a confident smile and replied:

"Those customers who are here came and taste the food I cooked."

 

Krystal's Pov:

This is the first time I saw Minho charming smile. The usual Minho always acted coldly and had no emotion on his face. And his smile attracted me. He is looking good. My heartbeat skip quickly. 

I was wearing the costume and doing my duty welcoming the customers. Minho who is at the kitchen did not appear infront at the shop. I felt disappointed as Minho can't see the cute costume that I am wearing.

Although I am busy, this is the first job I ever work as a part timer in the Japanese restaurant, and this is the first time I meet different kind of people and this make me feel fresh and gain working experience.

"Welcome!" I said when a customer came in."

"Areh? Zok kawaii neh..." (You look so cute) The guy who just came in suddenly limp and hold the wall looking at me laughing while saying a few japanese words.

"Sorry sir, you are drunk!" I said while stepping back a few steps seeing this weird guy, drunken.

"Daijo bu." (Is okay) The werid guy suddenly grabbed my hand, and mumbled some japanese words which I don't understand.

"Let me go! Sir you are drunk!" I said while strugging to get my hand off from that guy, but that weird guy strength is too strong.

"Iko iko" (lets go) The weird guy said and seem he don't care what I had said.

"Let me go! Let me go please!! Help!!" I screamed as I was going to be pulled out by the weird guy.

Everybody in the Japanese restaurant came helping me, but still the weird guy won't let go of my hand. At this time of moment, Minho came out and said:

"Hanasteh kudasai!" (please let go) Minho said to that weird guy in Japanese.

"Minho..." I said shockily.

Minho stared at the weird guy without turning to me and said: 

"Don't be afraid."

"Dare? Kareshi? (who? boyfriend?) The weird guy who can't even stand properly, trying hard to stare at Minho.

"Hi! Sodesu!" (yes) Minho replied with a serious face.

Although I don't understand what they are saying, but miracle happen, that weird guy let go off my hand, and started to say some Japanese words again:

"Ah~sokah! Sumimasen neh!" (Ah, really? I am sorry!)

And the weird guy dash off the Japanese restaurant quickly after his words.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked me while sawing my hand red because of that weird guy just now.

"I am fine. Oh you know Japanese?" I asked.

"Just a few words." Minho said.

"Then what did you said to that weird guy just now?" Why did he let go my hand easily?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing!" Minho said easily and don't wish to continue any more.

"He said he is your boyfriend just now, so that guy just let go your hand." One of a colleague said.

"Aish." Minho stare at his colleague and said:

"I am just following the question he asked only."

 

Minho's pov:

"dare? kareshi?" 

"Hi! sodesu!"

I am your boyfriend that's what I replied that guy just now. And yes, I admit I like Krystal Jung. Sawing her wearing the costume, she just look cute and innocent.  Her cuteness, her caring had touched my heart. Krystal, she is the only girl who I Choi Minho, perfection of girl I am looking for.

 

Krystal's Pov:

Boyfriend? Did Minho really said this to that weird guy just now? Omo I can feel my heartbeat beating fast again. That's means I am his girlfriend? Wakakaka. Aish, Krystal Jung, what are you thinking about? You are such a unlucky  person, such a jinx. I always caused troubles to Minho. I am a disaster. What for Minho will fall in love with me...


Chapter 7 is done! :) Haha yes Minho admitted he like Krystal! ^^ So what will happen next in the next chapter? Will they confess their love to each other? Stay tune to my fanfic and remember to leave a comment! Do subscribe to my fanfics too! Thanks =)

-Sensationoflove-