Handsome it is then

Just play along with it

Krystal's POV 

 

"Oh, Unnie why are you here?" 'I'm on my way to the classroom when i see jessi unnie walking toward me'
"Grandpa told me that the Liu is studying here. I just want you to do nicely to gain points you know :j" 'she said' 
" '-_-" don't worry unnie, i know what to do just wait 'Game ON hahahaha'*smirk* okay jessi i need to go to class now bye" 'i said and run to the class' 
_________________________________
"Oh hey krys come here sit next to me" 'sulli said. I thought she still mad at me eh? XD that's why she's my bestfriend i guess'
"Er err" 'i just hummed as a reply'
 15 minutes later
" Hello class, :) my name is victoria song i'm going to be your math teacher. " 'the new teacher said' 
"I guess i just turned gay because of her krys what do you think" 'sulli asked' 
"Hey krys krystal?? Hello??" 
'Hi my name is krystal jung you need to fall in love with me.. No no hi my name is krystal do you want to be my girlfriend? "-0-" aishhhhh why it's so hard to make someone fall for you ahhh' 
"Hey kry back to earth hello" 'waved hand' 
"Ah ah ye-yes? O.o " 'i said like an idiot' 
"What are you thinking about heh ? The teacher already starting the lesson" 'she asked while writing something in the book' 
"Orgh hehe nothing nothing lets study" 'i lied T.T.  Just a moment ago when i glanced to my left someone really caught my attention it's the Liu she's way more handsome than the boy in this school ehh? Wait!! did i just said she's handsome ewww krystal. Simple krystal simple' 
"Miss jung" 
"................." 
"Miss jung soojung if you want to ask miss liu for a date just ask her no need to keep on looking at her you get it? " 'Teached said kkk' 
"Erhhh erh yea yea i'm sorry miss song" 'i said and blushed baboo krystal aiiiiii' 
_________________________________
And the first class is ended just as like this the students are make their way to the canteen when : 
"Get out of my way please" 
"Aishhhhhh this words this sentences i heard 2 times already today ahhh who the f** k dare to say th-that tto me a-agai-n ? o.0" 'i said and turned my back and it's when i know who is behind me' 'without saying anymore words i just move a little bit to make way for her'
"Thanks beautiful" 'she said and walked away'
'Oh my god what did she just said? Omo beautiful? ' 
"Krystal let's go krys? Oh my krystal stop day dreaming will ya aishhh" 'Sulli said with an annoyed tone' 
"Sul, i think register for a competition is not bad" 'i said and turned to look at her' 
"What competition krys? OMO the liu competition is that it? " 'she asked shockingly' 
"Yeah easy easy" 'i said'
"Chersss jung soojung don't proud too much i heard there are over 100 candidates there." 'She said and look at me with a pity eyes'
"Don't worry  sulli *determine face* 5 days more"
'hashashashas' 
 
 
________________________________
Okay, here i am updated again. I decided to update 2 chapters at the same time so that my readers will be more easier. Hehehe maybe it's not easy like you're think krystal :D