Lets start over again.

Just play along with it
Soshi's High School 
Yuri : To Krystal and Amber [Hey kids, meet me at costa coffee near your school bye] 
Krystal's POV 
*Oh...It's Yul unnie message she said meet her at the coffee shop near ours school* I said and looked at Amber. 
Amber : *Nado* 
Krystal : *I really want my sister to live happily because I know yuri unnie love her so much* I said dreamingly. 
Amber : *I know right. She really love jessi unnie.* She said and continues to draw her picture. Amber and I are drawing ours picture in the school yard together. Don't get me wrong we just coincidence met each other. Period. 
KRING KRING KRING 
Amber : *Hello?* She picked up her phone and talk. 
???? : *Oh hey Am, are you free you said you want me to meet someone right?* 
Amber : *Oh hi sulli* What! Sulli have her phone number? I thought. *My cousin also said she'll come here by the afternoon so I guess you two can meet* She said and smile. I can feel my ears are red and only I can rib her head off I would!! How come she gave her phone number to sulli and not me and how come she smile sweetly while talking on the phone when she can't even seen.! *YAHH* I blurted out.
Amber : *OMO. Okay bye sul see you later* She said and hung up. *What's wrong krystal?* She asked. 
Krystal : * Do you love sulli?* I asked her out of now here and I don't know why.
Amber's POV
I choked on my saliva again. I wonder how many time will i receive this kind of weird questions. 
Amber : *Errr, Nope Why?* I asked 
Krystal : *Nothing* I replied. 
Amber's POV
Say I'm a girl who dressed like a boy but, I'm still a girl, thought Amber. And I know 
Amber : *You're jealous!!* I said and pointed to her face.
Krystal : (blush) *W-what? NO stop Liu, I told you we're friend and you're the one who want to be friend and that's it.* She rap so fast that I catch only "you're the one who want us to be friend" 
Amber : *So, what if I want you to be my girlfriend* I .
Krystal : *W-woe?* She asked. Shocked. Heheheh her face is so funny. And then she started to run kkk
Amber : *Hey, stop why are you running?* I shouted but decided not to chase her. I don't know krystal maybe just maybe we can be couple. I thought and continued my drawing.
-------------------------------------------
Sulli's POV
Sulli : *Hey krystal hey?* I said and waved. Seem like she's been chasing from a T-rax gezz. 
Krystal : *Oh hey sul, (cough,cough...A deep breathe)* 
Sulli : * Why are you running? * 
Krystal : *N-nothing* She replied.
GRABBED! I grab her wrist and make her run again. 
Krystal : *St-top Sul l-let me breathe first* She said. 
Sulli : *Later krys, I heard there's a play with class 12B come on* I said and run again but, slower than before.
------------5minutes later---------------
Sulli : *Okay! We're here.* I said and looked at krystal and just receive a deadly glare from her (goosebumps). *Stop showing me that glare okay I'm S-or. 
Jackson : *Hey hey* 
Bam Bam : *What? Come here youngji* 
Jackson : *No, She's my wife* I can here one of the boy blurted out of now here and I think that sentence does not content in the play. 
* Look krystal that boy look so handsome* I said and looked at krystal.
Krystal : (widened eyes O.O) *S-sul I t-think we should be going* She said trembled. 
Sulli : *No krys just wait a little more.* I said and expected to see the reherseal again but 
*Okay guys let's stop now I need to go somewhere else. You can go now* The teacher said. 
Sulli : *Aisshhh* I growl. 
Jackson : *W-wait Youngji ha* I heard one of the boy said. 
Youngji : * And why did I'm your wife hah? * one of the girl name youngji replied. 
Jackson : *Just---* 
* Youngji Ah..* I heard Amber shouted it can't be right? 
Youngji : *Oh hey Amber over here!* She said and waved her hand. 
Krystal : *Opps Am-ber* I saw krystal gasp and looked at Amber with widen eyes. 
Amber : *Oh heh Kry- Oh my god* AGAIN I don't understand Urghhhh.
Sulli : * STOP! I DONT UNDERSTAND AND HOW CAN YOU KNOW HER AND SHE KNOW YOU * I shouted and looked left looked right. 
Amber : *Jiji ha* Jiji? Thought jackson. *Here I want to introduce you to my friends here this is Sulli and this is Krystal.* she said and pointed at us. 
Youngji : *Oh hello guys. My name is youngji I just come back from New Zealand. Nice to meet you.* She introduce herself nicely. 
Jackson : *Wait.* That handsome boy blurted out. *What are you relate with this girl?* He said and pointed to Amber. 
Youngji : *Her, My cousin* She replied.
Jackson : OxxxO!!!! *wait a sec* He said. 
 
 
Jackson : To Henry Hyung [Bro stop that crazy training I'm so going to study wooing and flirting from you tonight.]
 
_________________________________
Okay guys how is it? My readers are so smart that they guess right. Kkkk fyi I'm not going to put sad or horror sense in this story. Ba-bye