*hiccup*

Just play along with it

20 

Amber : *Soojung-ah (hiccup)* 
Krystal : *Wae wae?* 
Amber : *What if I (hiccup) tell you I (hiccup) want you to be mine? (Hiccup)* 
Krystal : * O.O (I widened my eyes and look at her. They said drunk people always say the truth, it canmt be right) What're you saying llama. Stop joking around come on I need to take you home. I said and help her to get in the car.
Amber : *Nah-K-Krystal. I was thinking maybe we can try this, together.* She said and looked at me with her very red face. 
Krystal : *You're drunk Amber lets go home.* After I finish saying I push her to the passenger seat unfortunately she grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer and that's when i feel something soft on my lips, her lips. The feeling is so good I don't know why, the smell of alcohol and the bitter sweet feeling that's in made me went wide. Before I could say anything she already passed out.* Aishhhhh ruined like this heh?* I growled. *Are you playing with me Amber?* I said sadly and get myself to the driver seat and drove off. While driving I remember I need to go to the Liu's Mansion and somehow it send me a goosebumps just imagine of The Liu's face so, I decided to get her to the Jung mansion. Don't get me wrong just don't want to distrub her guard and esp her grand-father so I dialed my sister number and told her I'll let Amber sleep over a night. 
After 20 minute drive I finally reached my heaven. My house my beauty sleep. 
Minho : *Miss, let me help you* He said and take amber from me.
Krystal : *Take.. Her to the guest room* I said and walked to my room.
Minho : *Err miss, our guest room's air conditioner is broken last week and we still haven't fixed it yet I believe can she ...* 
Krystal : *So, you want to ask if you can stay in my room heh?* I asked.
Minho : *Yes miss. I'll tell them to fix that tomorrow asap.* He said and bowed.
Krystal : *Alright, alright get her to my room.* I said and go.
*There, lay her on the couch and you can leave* I said after minho put her down on the couch in my room. 
Minho : *Yes, miss I'll leave now* He said and closed the door. 
Krystal : *So what now Am? Bother me to drive you home and now bother me to clean you too? No way! Just sleep the way you are pff.* Its just feel like I'm talking to a dead body sign. 
In the morning
Amber's POV
Arghhh my head so hurt I thought and open and close my eyes to adjust the sun sight and the room decoration. Wait, it's not my room and I'm still wearing mu clothes last night so, how's room is this? I thought and stand up to look around after I fully awake. Not too girly yet very elegant the smell is so nice and it's very similar the queen side bed the pic.! KRYSTAL!!! (I gasped) Oh my god , what did I do last night? I started trying to remember on what I've done last night. Did I do anything--
Krystal : *Oh, finally you're awake now go and changed your clothes you smell bad and the school is going to started soon* She said after she walked out of her walk in closet.
Amber : *And mind to tell me why am I here? And before I go I just want to asked you what did I do last night because I don't remember a thing.!* I said and looked at her.
Krystal : so, she didn't really remember anything. Sign I thought. *No Amber, nothing happen and you can go now* She said and shush me out of her room. Why? Change mood this fast eh. Gahhhhh *Meet you at school krystal* I yelled and ran down stair. 
Back at soshi's high school 
* Ahhh feel so fresh after showered * I said and continued my way to class.
Sulli : *Hey, Amber are you okay? Last night you're very drunk and I'm so worried about krystal!* She said.
Amber : *And why did you worried about krystal?* I asked clueless.
Sulli : *Aow She's the one who carried you all the way to the car and get you home you know?* 
Amber : *Oh- really? Hehhe* I said Why don't she tell me about this. Gezzz this girl. 
The class started and I still didn't see her coming. 
Krystal : *I'm sorry I'm late* there goes she's. 
Victoria : *Hmmmp* 
Lunch break
Krystal's POV 
Amber : *Hey krystal* 
Krystal : *Oh-hey* I replied weakly. 
Amber : *Hey...Are you okay?* She asked.
Krystal : I should be the one who asked that, she's the one who drunk last night and why did I feel so headache and she look SO fine.! *I'm okay* DANG 
Amber : *Kry-krystal hey... Wake up krystal* She fainted and hurriedly carry her to the school nurse.