Not easy

Just play along with it

 

In the Liu's mansion

"You know what to do right Am?" 'My grandpa asked' 
"Yes grandpa, i won't play hard either easy just wait and see" 'i said while smirking like crazy' 
"I already transferred you to soshi's high school" 'he said while watching tv' 
"Don't worry grandpa" 'tomorrow is the day just wait and see *smirk*' 
"You can take your leave now" 
"Yes, Good night grandpa love ya" ' i said and kissed him and went to my room' 
_________________________________
Back at the JUNG's mansion
Jessica's POV
"What do you wanted me to do krys? Its grandpa decision and I don't want to see him mad and shave his head too" ' i said and giggle' 
"Urghhhhh but, unnie!! Do you know what she look like?" 'She asked '
"I heard she's handsome and friendly" 'i said and look at her'
'Annoyed face' "how can a girl use the word handsome?" 'She asked and frown' 
"Now now, stop asking stop your wondering stop frowning stop saying ANYTHING!! Go to sleep you already ruined my beauty sleep do you want to die heh jung soojung!? Now go shuh shuh." ' i said and wave my hand to signal her to leave' 
"Okay, sleep tight unnie love ya ice princess *showed her tongue*" 
"Gezzz this kid, i mumbled. You too krys love you baby sis" 
_________________________________
Soshi High school 
Krystal's Pov 
"Sul, why there's so many people over there?" 'I said while pointing at the place where people gathered'
"Don't know" 'She shrugged and continue her make up. Aishhh this girl'
'Look, that's the Liu that they're talking about...wow, she's so handsome I think i'm going to register for the competition too don't you think?' 'I heard one of the girl said. The Liu The Liu The L---- O.O "OH MY GOD SULLI THE LIU" 'I shouted and shaking her shoulder made her lipstick are all over hahhaha' 
"Bad vibe Krys bad vibe my morning face is RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU you little BRAT" 'she shouted and was about to chased me but, i kept on running and Stop! Wait a minute (lol uptown funk kk)  It's the time when i knew that i'm in the middle of the circle that people are gathered' 
"O.o Harhhhhhh i gasped" 
"Get out of my way please" 'she said with a what we called?  "-.-" oh yeah husky voice to me' 
"Oh oh sorry" 'I said and moved a little for her to go. Wow that's so close!! Pfff friendly my jess. she didn't even ask for my name...wait?!! Why did i want her to ask my name? Aishhh baboo krystal' 
_________________________________
Amber's POV
"*smirk* that girl is something. I mumbled" 'i continued my walk when' 
TAP TAP 'I watched to my right and saw yuri my friend is right next to be but, she's already in a university so we barely see each others.'
"What are you doing here yul?" 'I asked' 
"Oh, just bring my girlfriend to her sister and we will go back" 'She said and pointed to the brunette girl that just came ohlut of the car with her iphone' 
"Hmmm, see ya later then, call me okay?  Don't want to be late on first day." 'I said and hugged her for goodbye'
_________________________________
Yuri's POV 
"Krystal, I hope you can bare with this Liu, my future sister in law" 'chuckled' 
 
Hello :) my beautiful readers comment please:D