I Love you *wink*

Just play along with it

Soshi's High School 

Amber's POV

After I told youngji that I've a crush on Krystal I can't help but to looked at her and stalked her everyday. Okay, I admitted I stubborn I don't believe on what my heart wanted. I'm sorry if I'm a bit too late but Krystal you're mine and not others even 20 years from now. Now I saw she's with jackson, arghhhh this guy! why he choose Krystal well, she's beautiful, smart, rich, goddess..! 
Krystal : *Okay, Jackson! what do you want to tell me?* She said to him and patted his arm. 
Jackson : *well, Krystal* He replied and looked at her.
Krystal : *What? please tell me* She said.
Jackson : *H-here. Do you want to* 
*NOOOOOOO!* I shouted! Believe me the conversation above I don't know either I just look at their mouth and talk to myself. Say I'm crazy but, I can't let krystal to him.

Krystal's POV


Krystal : *Okay, Jackson! Are you ready?* I asked and patted his arm. 
Jackson : *God krys, I'm so nervous.!* He replied and look at youngji who sat on the bench behind me.
Krystal : *Well, good luck okay? I'll go now. fighting!* I said.
Jackson : *Thank you krystal* He said and take out the box of necklace that I went to buy with him for youn---- *NOOOOO* omo! what's that!! Amber just shocked me. really, why is she shouted? There, I saw she's walking toward me with a very red face. Believe me, llama angry face is not funny. 
Jackson : *So krys, I'll go now bye!* He said and go to youngji. 
Amber : *No, Krystal you can't* She said sternly. 
Krystal : *Err....Can't what?* 
Amber : *You can't agree with him.* Again those eyes. ahhhhh
Krystal : *Agree what?* 
Amber : *Krystal, don't go with him he's no good for you he just after your beauty face your money. He can't even fight you know right? Don't agree him please. You need to know that there is one person who love you more than he love you Krystal-ah it's me okay? okay? * Wow, just wow. she rapped for me about her feeling wow...(applause) 
Krystal : *.........................................*
Amber *........................................................*
Krystal : *.............................................................*
Amber : *So,...........you agreed with him?* 
Krystal : *.............................I............*

 

 

 

 


Jackson : *OMG YESSSSSSSSS! WOOHOO SHE AGREED OMG SHE AGREED................I LOVE YOU YOUNGJI!!!!!* He shouted. A smirk grow on my face.
Amber : *O.O W-wh-aaa-t ?* She asked shocked.! 
Krystal : *So, what did you just said Amber?* I said and looked at her funny face. kkkkkkkk


Amber's POV 

Now or forever I'll tell her now. Maybe she's straight but I'm already proud that I dare to ask her. 
Amber : *Krystal* I said and hold her hand. *I love you.* A deep breathe. *I don't know about your feeling BUT! now you know how I feel please- let me know that you love me too.* I said.
Krystal : *How about no and how about yes?* She replied playfully. 
Amber : *Well, thank you for your answer. I'll leave now.* Curious why don't I wait for her answer right? If she love me she's not going to said the answer this way. I'm right she doesn't called me, I continued my walk I know this is the END.
Krystal : *Aishhh this babo(I mumbled to myself) AMBER LIU DONT YOU DARE TO WALK ONE MORE STEP!* She shouted. and I stop.

 

Krystal : *Amber.* She said after she stopped in front of me. *Peck* She kissed my cheek. *Peck* and this time she kissed my lips. I show her my question look.  *Amber* She called my name and move a little more until I can feel her breathe on mine own. 

 

 

 

 

*I love you dork* She whispered in my ear. wow, goosebump. I look at her with my widened eyes.! O.O 

 

Amber : *.....................*
Krystal : *.......what?* 

 

 

Amber : *S-so princess, Do you want to be my girlfriend?* I take out my hand and asked her.
Krystal : *Yes* She answered and scrunch her knee a bit to play a long with me. And then she took my hand in her. 
Amber : *I love you soojung* I said and claim her lips on mine. Not a passionate kiss but a kiss that showed that finally she's mind and we're happy to be together. 

Krystal : *I love you too* She replied and put her forehead on mine. Those beautiful brown eyes that I fall when my first kissed with her. I'm going to cherish my life and love you all of my heart. 

 


Note* Soojung is Amber's property from now on. *wink* 

 

                                           FINISHHHHHHH! 

 

Okay. I hope you guys like this. Ba-bye see you when I write a story again. Love ya my readers. Thanks soo much to 
 -Lock_Kryber-   my royal commenter and reader *muah* 😘