WHAT!!!!

Just play along with it
PANG!! DANG!! Ouchhhhhh " I told you not to messed with me and now look jsk jsk jsk " 'i was about to kick the guy in the face again when'
KRING KRING KRING 
"Hello Mr. Jung" I said. 
" Krys I told you not to fight anyone and now look what you've done " He said. 
" Grandfa.......wait! How did you know that? " I asked. 
" Don't ask me why I know, just come back to the mansion i need to tell you something " TERT TERT TERT T^T 

 

' Aishh when will he stop his bossy attitude....*sign* old person ' xD 
 
"You fu**ing bastard, don't messed with me again or i'll cut your little brother." 'I said and kick him for one last time in the face. Suit you' 
 
------------------------------------------
" Miss, Mr Jung is waiting for you in his study room. Said Minho" 
" Okay. " ' I'm just replied coldly and wave my hand signal him to leave' 
 
TOK TOK TOK 
" come in " ' An old voice echo through the big study room that send chill over my spine. The room that full with swords and guns. I sat down in front of him and ask' 
" Grandpa I'm here, why did you call me so sudden " 
" Ahem...You know Liu my best friend who now become my enemy right? " ' He said while reading the newspaper' 
" Yes, It's been a long time what's with him? " ' I said while playing with my phone. I forget to tell you, grandpa and i are like friend jinja.' 
" I have a deal with him and my friends. " 
" what deal that you need to have my presence in there? " 'I said. Still focus on my supersmtown game' 
"...................." 
\Catch me if you can\ 'the sound of the game just come out' 
"Oops" 
" Pause that for a moment will you, gezzz this little brat" 'He put his newspaper down and said' 
" Aiikeso" 
" You need to help me Krystal " 'with his serious tone i know he's not playing' 
" W-what is it? " 'I said while looking into his eyes to find his sincere in it'
" You need to make Liu Granddaughter fall in love with you " 
'He said slowly and clearly' 
"........................."
"........................."
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!" 'I slammed my hand on the table and look at him with disbelieve' 
" Just help me for this one" 
"Tell me why i need to do that?" 'I said calmly ' 
"Like i told you, i had a deal with them if i can't keep that deal i need to shave my head and walk like a duck. I know because i drunk because of my crazy mouth that split it out. T_T you don't want to see your grandpa had no hair did you? " ' he said with his puppy eyes to me' 
"In one condition" ' I said while smirking like crazy' 
"I know what you want don't ever think about that" 
"So, grandpa I can't wait to see you shave your head bye" ' i said and turned my body ' 
".....................wait..." 
'Aha i know it' 
" Being a master of mafia is not easy do you really want to do that? " 
" Yes!! You have told me many many time about this and i already make up myself already" 'I said happily because, finally he let me heir his place' 
" Okay....................................1 week more is the day that Liu family have a ceremony and a competition for the girls in town to be a candidate for his granddaughter to choose and you're one of it!" 
"WHATTT!!!" 'This is a second time i shouted and i knew it's nothing good' T^T 
 
To be continue :D 
Sorry for this first chapter please look forward to pt 2. Thanks!